Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

im asking because i really dont know if im overloading myself or that its just regular recon, :thinking: its like a puzzle

i increased 1 loop of stark this week but fatigue hit me randomly in the evening, i usually face it in the morning but it hit me at 5 pm which is a weird time

What were you doing at the time the fatigue set in ?

How’s your diet? staying hydrated? Eating well?

i was eating :joy:

pretty good, however i only drank maybe 2.7 litter when the fatigue kicked in, i usually go for 4 liters so dont know if that has anything to do with it

1 Like

Too much water can also cause that.

thats not too much at all i exercise 45 mins everyday 2 days off maybe, i should drink about 4 liters 4.5 i think is very good

1 Like

You seem to have a grip on that part then :+1:

Is this one example of you thinking of when you mention being ignored:

I think you mentioned something before that you tend to dislike being ignored. Although the question may not have been answered in a way directed to you, I don’t think @SaintSovereign was ignoring you intentionally. I also doubt he thought your question didn’t dignify a response or that your questions don’t matter. This is the reason SC has switched to a support ticket system is to better track inquires. You could submit a support ticket.

Are there other examples you would like to put links to, or submit a support ticket about?

2 Likes

i didnt know where to leave this post
but i wanna get it out of my chest hahahha

, but man i really dont like it when people switch over subs constantly. they have so much potential

i review their journal and when i keep scrolling down, they ditch the original Stack after a couple of months in :pensive: thinking the next sub would do them better and its what they really wanted

i have nothing against anyone please take my words as a friend expressing himself

also i would love to view some journals that have been disciplined with long time commitment to listen to a stack or a sub 6 months or more even 1 year!

i would be grateful

3 Likes

I understand what you are referring to. Switching subliminals could be a sign of reconciliation.

3 Likes

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying @Budewr - the people with the most monumental results seem to be those who stuck with the same sub for a long time (1 year +)

@Yardbird comes to mind

5 Likes

wait for me buddy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

We answered this elsewhere on the forum multiple times. Aura was discontinued and removed from the SubClub store. All he had to do was search. But again, this is about entitlement and people thinking that their purchases equates to some kind of ownership of us.

1 Like

Like @Meng123 said , it sounds like it’s a bit much. But as you’re well aware, we’ve had people breaking the rules of expectations of what’s possible with fantastic results. Just be aware of all the recon symptoms and possible risk of stonewalling.

I love those too! It gives you a better sense of how well a subliminal truly works. If you’re constantly switching subs, it doesn’t give you a sense of how well it’ll work…

1 Like

Absolutely right!

@Ice, I see there is a massive discrepancy between the users who are gaining very tangible and promising results and the those who’re solely having reconciliation and resistance.

Subliminal Clubs programs really need to be understood by the user in order for them to gain the desired results, in my opinion. Sadly, this has become even more prevalent nowadays with Qv2 being so tremendously powerful.

It is also true for me, however, that programs appear to build momentum over time with effects becoming more profound in 3-day increments.

I’m a little bit disappointed because so many are users are having incredible reconciliation and inability to process (headaches) on Qv2. Not to mention Uv2 being astoundingly draining, something I’d personally rather not experience – I like to use my full brain capacity, to be cognitive and attentive at all times, to have clarity.

I just ordered two Customs that I put together to fulfill just about every facet of my life; I will run those for the long term and see how everything goes. If I’m not seeing mind-boggling results after several listening months, I might just go a different route with my self-development journey. Mainly since the drainage and strain on my consciousness for me is not worth the benefits.

And I believe many are using the programs as an escape rather than a way to improve themselves; a way to get some kind of emotional surge, to feel better, to think higher and more grandiose, to feel above others while having not even attained close to the success to behave in such away.

To me, subliminal’s can give an advantage, as you can be a person you want to become and gradually embody that persona externally. It also aids greatly in manifesting certain kinds of experiences, objects, realities, and physical changes that can also be something to benefit from, considering those are mostly static and long-term.

It has been my experience that after running an Alpha program such as Ascension, Emperor or Khan running Renaissance Man, or Stark – programs that are not heavily Alpha overwrite the previous progress which is now your new Archetype.

We are ever-changing, growing, or shrinking in our development but one thing is always occurring – motion and change.

Qv2 is really powerful in that it changes a person so quickly that previous Archetypes disappear like dust in the wind.

A thing that seems to happen for me has been often demonstrated through personal experience and I am of the opinion that universally happens to everyone.

10 Likes

Hey guy, I’m really intrigued by that. I haven’t run enough subs to notice that. But can you give an example…

1 Like

The new listening schedule will help eliminate most of the reconciliation and stonewalling issues people are having: PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

8 Likes