Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I’m 7 minutes into The Executive Solace. Here are my initial impressions…

• I prefer the original mask for listening while working. The denseness and uniformity blocks out internal and external distractions.

• The new mask makes me feel dizzy – like running through a game with a VR headset. Sort of like motion sickness. I don’t think I could work while listening to this mask. It’s hard for me to even look at the computer screen to type this.

• I do think the new mask will be more pleasant for listening with eyes closed and in a somewhat meditative state.

3 Likes

Please make one for StarkQ also @SaintSovereign :slightly_smiling_face: this is good.

2 Likes

I like that mask much better than the standard one. If it comes to the results, it seems to me it affects me the same way but as I said that was my very first Executive run. I could only say my meditation was a bit more efficient and I was reading faster the book I’m reading now.

3 Likes

No-one else feels wiped out by the new tracks??

I mean it could be a combination of things as to why I feel so tired but I only really felt this after listening to RM Enhanced. I’ve constantly been exhausted since. I’ve only listened to one loop of it and that was yesterday…don’t think I’ll be listening to RM at all today.

I like it. Listened to it w/ 2 x RM & 2 x RICH this morning and it feels less tiring.

I love the new mask. Makes me feel I am siting next to a stream in a forest. Feels natural, somehow also easier on my ears.

1 Like

Only a bit and for 30 minutes only. But I had run 16 loops before I switched to the Executive.

1 Like

Yes. On the other devices is just 1 hr. (mini iPad and android device). I use three devices depending of my work and pleasure activities.

Correct! I moved past 1hr and still playing for another hr. So I decide not to play it till I put either on android or the other IOS. I’'l find out more next week after my days of rest.

1 Like

@Azriel

Did you run that solace track? If so how was your tinnitus?

Overall I much prefer this new mask.

1. When I’m working I listen to music at the same time, and this mask is much less intrusive to the music.
  2. When I’m meditating I don’t play music, just the sub, and this mask actually helps me move to a deeper state very quickly.

When this is available for customs I may just have to rebuild just to have this mask.

Oh, and I like the bird noises.

1 Like

For the moment I have to be careful with how much and how often I run Executive or Executive Solace. Shit turns me into a " get it done now " machine with very little to no patience for wasting time

2 Likes

It happened to me, but it was with the silent track of RM. I couldn’t stay awake and had to take a one hour nap in the middle of the day to recover.

I do feel the new masked track more intense than the regular, though.

In terms of intensity, for me it is: silent > new masked > original masked.

However, I feel the effects are better with the masked versions, with no significant difference between the two.

I’ve listened to RICH Solace.

I like the sound of this mask better than the previous trickling stream.

I wonder if the subliminal hit me harder with this newer Solace mask.

2 Likes

Tried one loop of the new RICH version last evening.

It sounds more pleasant to the ears and it is not as loud. I think I got immediate results an hour later (not super huge) but I need more time and testing.

Will try out more Sunday after my two rest days.

2 Likes

Played one loop of The Executive first thing this morning. I listened to it before I had caffeine. I think the sound is nice. I actually played it a little louder than I normally do. I felt something change right before ten minutes into the sub. I realized that my head felt clear and I felt even more awake. It was a little after 4 a.m., but I felt as if the sun was out and I had been awake for a couple of hours. I lowered the sound at half an hour. I had breakfast and I felt energetic and very eager to get my work finished. I was very productive and energized all morning.

6 Likes

This mask is very soothing and its perfect to run at night unlike the other one.

1 Like

I am 18 min into RM and I can’t execute normal behavior, I am in a trance state and my brain is blank.

Very powerful and I like the sounds, its very soothing and acceptable for me.

Thank you for your work @SaintSovereign @Fire

4 Likes

This is intriguing. I wonder if I could run the subliminals with this Solace mask when I sleep without feeling groggy when I wake.

Do you mean listen to Solace at 45% of my player’s maximum volume?

I listened at less than 10% and I had intense dreams that night. Which is unusual because lately they have been quite mundane.

2 Likes