Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

Close to 10 years?

1 Like

We now return you to your regularly scheduled public test of Project Solace.:rofl::joy:

1 Like

So you’re from the future?

1 Like

Damn you, Megatron!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled public test of Project Solace.

p.s. fixed. (all typos in that post are my own responsibility and not that of Quantum Limitless. I’m running on 4 freaking hours of sleep here.)

2 Likes

I envy you then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Think it’s the fear of crazy reconciliation happening again, after some recent experiences with DR which you are aware of. Certainly I’ll get around to testing it at some point.

Could you give it a bit more time and see if it persists, please? For the sake of the experiment.
How grave were your anxiety and those intrusive feelings?

I’ve never run Executive but I’ll give it a try in one hour to see how the new technology affects me.

That is weird yeah.I have a friend that says it shows up as 2 hours in itunes on his computer but 1 hour on itunes in his phone for rich.If all the others are showing up fine for you though,im not sure.

1 Like

Yeah, it shows up that way for some software related reason.

Saint’s already aware of the iTunes issue.

Weird thing is, even though it says 2:00:00, if you allow it to play undisturbed, it will still stop after 60 minutes.

But if you move the time-indicator around, even to points after the 60-minute mark, the track will still play.

Weird.

Kind of annoying, because I much prefer to use iTunes.

2 Likes

I just adjust the settings so that the music track ends at 1 hour.

1 Like

I had more dreams this night.

Feel more emotional stable hm… seems too work good for me

1 Like

I’ve got a meeting this afternoon, and after that I plan to play another loop of RICH, Solace Enhanced. Perhaps then I can make more actual subject-relevant contributions here.

It still shows as 2 hours in iOS music app. But it then goes to showing 1 hour pretty much right away. I only see that when using the forward or back arrows in the app and it’s very easy to miss unless you’re watching.

Luckily the sub only plays for an hour

1 Like

I see, so this is an iTunes issue not a Mac issue. It happened to me with my mac, it showed up as 2 hours.

1 Like

Okay, the Executive at 8/15 volume on my Galaxy phone. Usually I listen at 4/15 with excellent results but at that volume the soundtrack seems to be too low. I don’t know if it was enough or the recommended half should be stuck to.

It’s been only five minutes into the Executive and I feel its power… I like the soundtrack. I feel roused and I definitely feel something going on in my head which I experienced only when I was overexposed by DR Stage 1 listening to the track for around 18h a day. I feel a slight heaviness of my head.

We’ve already discussed and acknowledged this in the past. It’s a known bug with iTunes and Ultima files. The subliminal itself is fine. We’re trying to fix it when we roll out the next version of Q.

Back on track with Project Solace.

1 Like

I can hear the fan in my room and at the same time I hear every pitch of the track so I suppose that’s the right volume.

1 Like

Since it’s my first run (the Executive) I won’t be able to compare it with the native track.

Another thing is I have nothing special to do today apart from some studying and meditating so it may make my attempt on the estimation even harder.

Got a fast, potent, and hilariously odd and interesting manifestation with RICH Solace today. (Played 1 loop at 7 AM. This manifestation came at 1:30 pm)

I describe it here:

3 Likes