Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

Do you mean you can hear what is being said?

No not exactly. Its like the difference between hearing the hum of a car engine vs Mozart’s Overture to the Magic Flute. Possibly due to the way I process sound, certain types of sound are going to attract my conscious focus more rather than being able to allow them to sink into the background. I’m sure there’s other people that probably have the same problem (finding it hard to tune out certain types of sound… other peoples conversations for example). And when you’re listening to a subliminal, the idea is to let it go to that kind of background level rather being at the forefront of your mind. I was able to partially tune it out, not as easily as the faster water sound though.

6 Likes

I told @SaintSovereign that I can hear the vibrations of some voices, like a robotic voice but he told me it was the fruit of my imagination :rofl: the following loops I was caring anymore and so did not notice anymore

1 Like

Currently listening to my first loop.
It’s definitely lighter and nicer to listen to.
I love this sound.

At some point through the track tho my head felt full of air and that air felt like it wanted to escape.

It’s definitely wiping me out with one loop.
Listening at half volume right now. Can hear my dogs walking in and out of the house.

4 Likes

Noticing a similar thing over here. The regular track seemed more easily digestible whereas the experimental one really feels and is perceived as smooth yet the psyche is definitely sending a lot of signs that it is being bombarded with stimuli.

This audio also puts me in some kind of trance state, like the water droplets are constructed in a pattern that is akin to isochronic tones. Might just be the scripts though.

10 Likes

Completely agree with Hermit there. I feel super calm and focused. Very relaxed, like entering a trance.

I’ll report anything on actual results after I’m done with it, but so far this one feels like something I’d use to meditate or fall asleep with.

5 Likes

Very soothing track with the water sounds. Am starting a loop now

1 Like

I’ll listen to Rich and Executive after my 2 day break. Also I start DR ST 4 so that works

2 Likes

thank you its awesome to have one more mask

In general it’s nice to listen to it

sometimes I may prefer the other one; honestly (e.g. if working out or something); but it’s great to have the choice of choosing a different one to listen to

The new masked is so much less abrasive. Nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems I kind of stonewalled after listening to this experimental. I feel REALLY weird, not like reconciliation where I’m all over the place emotionally or mentally — it’s like I feel or think nothing, as in huge processing going on within.

I’m expecting to fade away over time as it lessened hour by hour. It does see a lot of effects, however, it’s just hard to describe as I’m in this void state without all too much emotion and thoughts – which makes it terribly hard to derive any insights from it at all. This effect was common with the previous track as well, now it’s just way more apparent and I had reconciliation back then which I accommodated to it.

Anyone else experiencing similar effects? It’s not like I have doubts or want to switch with general reconciliation more like overexposure/processing.

The last time (regular version) I felt noticed a similar pattern, however, now it’s even more pronounced.

Will report back later – it’s only been two hours so far!

6 Likes

The new masked version is easier to listen to very nice, would pick this for all my sub over the older version

2 Likes

I’m eager to try this, just waiting for the updated mask on The Executive as I haven’t bought RM or RICH yet. :grin:

I also want to suggest

would be cool if we can order and ask for 2-3 masks to be made, either for free (if you feeling generous) or at a certain discount so we dont have to pay the full build price for additional masks, but a discounted amount if we order them at the same time

If you’re talking about non-name embedded versions that’s one thing, but for customs Saint has said several times that the pricing is based around their cost (API usage, server time, etc) of generating the audios each time. 2-3 different masks for the same audio would mean 2-3x the cost to them to produce it. I’m happy to be proven wrong, but I think it’s unlikely. Not a matter of generosity or not, more so the financial realities.

7 Likes

Jheezus Christ.
The track definitely wiped me out.

I fell asleep 2 hours ago and got woken up for dinner.
I had vivid dreams about homophobia happening and me standing up to it (I’m not normally a confrontational person) (maybe RM is dealing with some issues I know I have issues and fears of) and it was so vivid. When I woke up I was, and still am, exhausted and it felt like I was just transported to my body rather than actually being asleep.

3 Likes

Sure I dont mind just a recommendation for them to consider depending on all the factors and considerations of what works best for them either way I dont mind!

PS I can think of some ways in my mind at least that it won’t cost same amount of resources if you make with diff masks, ofc depends how they do

again, totally up to subclub it was a suggestion for them +)

1 Like

Impatiently waiting for the Executive version

3 Likes

I like the new masked track.

Didn’t have any problems with the old one. This just sounds more soothing.

@SaintSovereign, besides the auditory change in the masked track, was this new version also increased in power?

3 Likes