Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

Trance like focused state while working and listening to this new mask. No nagging inner voice telling me to stop working.

Currently I am listening to a second loop. Work is done for today and I can relax to these sounds.

2 Likes

I call it the Renaissance brain fog because I’ve been processing scripts like a quantum computer ever since I listened to it.

Even though that’s ongoing, I’m still executing the whole script – apparently from what @friday has been telling me. I on the other have no clue, I’m completely disconnected from my higher faculties due to all the processing. I feel emotionally incapacitated.

The last time I ran it, I’ve seen effects that lasted for at least 5 days. Considering the current processing, I’m expecting to see results for at least a month… :smile:

4 Likes

daaaaaaaaamn. Really waiting to try this.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Still waiting on clarification on what "Enhanced " means

I experienced that several hours after the original version run, and on my second day off with RM being the last sub I ran I’m experiencing that today as well.

Solace Enhanced Prototypes of R.I.C.H. and The Executive are now available under your downloads.

14 Likes

I’m not seeing them, personally. Can it take some time before they appear? Or did it just replace the old one completely?

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t have it either. It’s probably just delayed for some.

I see it now

Yup, me too. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, probably was a caching issue. We’ve had to employ the use of a rather robust CDN due to increased traffic. Takes awhile sometimes for all the servers to update.

6 Likes

Just listened to the RU prototype briefly to hear the new masking. I never had a problem with the old version, but this new mask is waaaay better. Thanks @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

I’ll be listening to the new RU for the first time as well, just finishing my PS run. I’m excited!

1 Like

holy shit
much less dense
it is a bit disconcerting.
I suspect that’s because I’m accustomed to the original mask.
I’ll def sleep to this tonight to see what comes up for me.

3 Likes

New mask feels pretty weird. Not much going on.

I like it. I listen to music at the same time as my subs, so this new mask is much less intrusive, and I don’t need to mess around with the relative volumes so much.

1 Like

listened to about 5-10 mins of it at a starting point in the middle so I could gauge the volume as compared to “Legacy” R.I.C.H. Ultima. Seems weird calling an Ultima a Legacy product :wink:

just from that 5-10 mins, I feel a bit light-headed and “high”. I’ll give it a full run after work.

I’m about to undertake a washout of up to a week, so wanna squeeze this in tonight.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate?

Lol, that’s the point. :wink:
How does that make you feel, though?

Listening to it now for the first time. I like the softer, trickling sound.

I haven’t been able to use RU for quite sometime, I mainly use ElixirU. If something unusual comes up, I will be certain it’s this one.