Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

Count me in, will share info soon.

3 Likes

Great name. I’ll give it a try right away

3 Likes

I’m in. I start a new stack tomorrow so great timing!

2 Likes

Will journal using these new versions tomorrow.
Especially RM.

2 Likes

Count me in. Executive, huh? That I can try out. @SaintSovereign so it’s to say that these subs are the same as what exists (build/script-wise) but with a different sound?

1 Like

The Executive will be different, as it’ll be built with the new Ultima (B) core. The rest are the same.

13 Likes

I like the lighter running water sound lol plus it’s not really distracting like the other masked is.

4 Likes

Going to run it here shortly. I hope I can sleep tonight

2 Likes

Man, you guys never cease to amaze.

This sounds incredibly smooth and immersive. Unlike any masking I have heard of this kind. The surround sound effect is truly present (I hope that’s the correct expression). I could see myself meditating to this.

And the bird whistling in the background takes it to a whole new level. Excellent work.

I cannot comment on the effects, well, actually, I can; while writing, I see myself editing words and expressions and adding more.

8 Likes

I am running it with headphones on and I was able to hear my wife clearly

1 Like

Is this something we will eventually be able to get for our custom ultimas and custom subs.
I kinda wish i could get this on the ultima i just ordered lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to try out Executive-B. It will B awesome.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign What does it mean by " enhanced " ?

I actually like the water sounds. It sounds peaceful as I do work on the computer.

Looking forwards to the new RICH version.

4 Likes

So happy to hear this lol…This confirms I’m not crazy. This feeling has yet to fully abate in 6 months even with 3/4 day rests. Hoping a week off will take care of it.

awesome new innovations and looking forward to testing it out next week.

7 Likes

I just semi tested RM as I’ve already listened to my loop for today.
I much prefer the lighter sound.

I don’t hate the other masked sound but it was quite heavy. Fine to sleep too but was a bit loud. This new one feels and seems lighter and is nicer to listen to.

Will listen to it properly tomorrow.
Can’t wait to test the B side of The Executive too.

7 Likes

Once it’s done, it’ll be the new standard. This isn’t the only type of mask we’re working on too. Eventually, you’ll be able to choose from a wide assortment of masks. :wink:

18 Likes

Will we need new headphones for the Dolby sound?

I wonder how DR with this sound would be…

Naw. It’s not really a “Dolby” sound. We used Dolby’s new API to help us process the subliminal.

4 Likes