Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I had more dreams this night.

Feel more emotional stable hm… seems too work good for me

1 Like

I’ve got a meeting this afternoon, and after that I plan to play another loop of RICH, Solace Enhanced. Perhaps then I can make more actual subject-relevant contributions here.

It still shows as 2 hours in iOS music app. But it then goes to showing 1 hour pretty much right away. I only see that when using the forward or back arrows in the app and it’s very easy to miss unless you’re watching.

Luckily the sub only plays for an hour

1 Like

I see, so this is an iTunes issue not a Mac issue. It happened to me with my mac, it showed up as 2 hours.

1 Like

Okay, the Executive at 8/15 volume on my Galaxy phone. Usually I listen at 4/15 with excellent results but at that volume the soundtrack seems to be too low. I don’t know if it was enough or the recommended half should be stuck to.

It’s been only five minutes into the Executive and I feel its power… I like the soundtrack. I feel roused and I definitely feel something going on in my head which I experienced only when I was overexposed by DR Stage 1 listening to the track for around 18h a day. I feel a slight heaviness of my head.

We’ve already discussed and acknowledged this in the past. It’s a known bug with iTunes and Ultima files. The subliminal itself is fine. We’re trying to fix it when we roll out the next version of Q.

Back on track with Project Solace.

1 Like

I can hear the fan in my room and at the same time I hear every pitch of the track so I suppose that’s the right volume.

1 Like

Since it’s my first run (the Executive) I won’t be able to compare it with the native track.

Another thing is I have nothing special to do today apart from some studying and meditating so it may make my attempt on the estimation even harder.

Got a fast, potent, and hilariously odd and interesting manifestation with RICH Solace today. (Played 1 loop at 7 AM. This manifestation came at 1:30 pm)

I describe it here:

3 Likes

I’m 7 minutes into The Executive Solace. Here are my initial impressions…

• I prefer the original mask for listening while working. The denseness and uniformity blocks out internal and external distractions.

• The new mask makes me feel dizzy – like running through a game with a VR headset. Sort of like motion sickness. I don’t think I could work while listening to this mask. It’s hard for me to even look at the computer screen to type this.

• I do think the new mask will be more pleasant for listening with eyes closed and in a somewhat meditative state.

3 Likes

Please make one for StarkQ also @SaintSovereign :slightly_smiling_face: this is good.

2 Likes

I like that mask much better than the standard one. If it comes to the results, it seems to me it affects me the same way but as I said that was my very first Executive run. I could only say my meditation was a bit more efficient and I was reading faster the book I’m reading now.

3 Likes

No-one else feels wiped out by the new tracks??

I mean it could be a combination of things as to why I feel so tired but I only really felt this after listening to RM Enhanced. I’ve constantly been exhausted since. I’ve only listened to one loop of it and that was yesterday…don’t think I’ll be listening to RM at all today.

I like it. Listened to it w/ 2 x RM & 2 x RICH this morning and it feels less tiring.

I love the new mask. Makes me feel I am siting next to a stream in a forest. Feels natural, somehow also easier on my ears.

1 Like

Only a bit and for 30 minutes only. But I had run 16 loops before I switched to the Executive.

1 Like

Yes. On the other devices is just 1 hr. (mini iPad and android device). I use three devices depending of my work and pleasure activities.

Correct! I moved past 1hr and still playing for another hr. So I decide not to play it till I put either on android or the other IOS. I’'l find out more next week after my days of rest.

1 Like

@Azriel

Did you run that solace track? If so how was your tinnitus?

Overall I much prefer this new mask.

1. When I’m working I listen to music at the same time, and this mask is much less intrusive to the music.
  2. When I’m meditating I don’t play music, just the sub, and this mask actually helps me move to a deeper state very quickly.

When this is available for customs I may just have to rebuild just to have this mask.

Oh, and I like the bird noises.

1 Like