Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

Amazing

I think the proof/pictures speak for themselves. Paragon Sleep works really well for me:)

11 Likes

What app is that? And, does it break down the different stages of sleep (REM vs deep etc)?

1 Like

Yepp it’s the WHOOP app. Here’s that data for last night:

6 Likes

You have nice deep and rem but a little too much light for me.

2 Likes

What device are you using to measure those metrics?

I’m considering getting this one — https://nl.circular.xyz/

I believe @friday has one perhaps he can share a review of it.

1 Like

I’m using the WHOOP but for sleep I would highly recommend that one or the Oura ring. There’s not much a big difference between those two except WHOOP is more comfortable since it’s a band and it’s better for monitoring recovery/ for fitness.

2 Likes

It would be nice if you could share your metrics as you keep running Paragon Sleep it would be a great testimony. I’m sure if you run it consistently you’d be getting an amazing, almost perfect score.

I would but I rather use it when needed as I wanna keep space for 1 sub just in case in the future even though I really like Limitless + True Sell right now

I always play my subliminals 30 minutes before bed… its the start of my night routine.

How do you know about this :)?

Some initial results

7 Likes

Any dreams running Paragon sleep?
I got a nice dream on first Khan 4 night. I want this to repeat :slight_smile:

Interesting, but this Whoop App is pretty expensive - it works only with a subscription of 30 € p./month or 20 € per month when subscribing for two years… humm…

So far I have listened to this twice. Once as a major title, my sleep was similar to previous days, and a second one, yesterday in a custom, and my sleep was quite poor, but it is maybe that we have here very hot like around 35 degrees of Celsius and nights are also quite hot.

which app is this & which band or smartwatch?

WHOOP band

2 Likes

I had problems to go to sleep with this sub but I felt very relaxed : like melting with the bed in my special position

How the hell did I miss this one??? Must’ve been asleep.

7 Likes

Aren’t we all asleep… hopefully we’ll wake up someday :wink:

9 Likes