[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Well Im still sick and not getting any better… today Im seeing a doctor.

1 Like

Things went fine at the doctors, now Im on antibiotics and painkillers for the headache.
I decided to treat myself so I bought True Sell and Paragon Sleep.
Of course Im doing Paragon Sleep today, I havent got a good night sleep since sunday…

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign do you think you can take a look at my ticket #9819 I got charged multiple times for my last purchase… I dont know if you guys recieved that payment and can cancel it. Im contacting my bank right now.

1 Like

Fever is back 37,5°C… I did 7 minutes of Paragon and now Im doing 1 loop of Paragon Sleep.

4 Likes

Ended up only doing 7 minutes of Paragon Sleep.

4 Likes

Paragon Sleep

Well since I have Bronchitis and Im taking antibiotics since yesterday I didnt expect Paragon Sleep to automatically gave me amazing results.
The thing is I havent slept almost anything since last sunday, all the coughing, the chest and throat pain, the fever… you get the picture.

Yesterday I did 7 minutes of Paragon Sleep and when it was time to sleep I just doze off (this is very important cause I was developing a fear of night time, since all the sypmtoms get much worse at night). I woke up about 4 times coughing, but the overall experience was much more enjoyable.

I slept longer, woke up in between significantly less times and woke up today feeling rested for the first time in the whole week… with a much better mood.

I had the habit of putting my headphones on and listen to something to fell asleep, last night in one of the times I woke up I thought… Sleep Naturally… removed my headphones and easily doze off again.

9 Likes

Love Bomb for Humanity

Last night I did 7 minutes… you know I couldnt resist this amazing gift.
I began feeling so peaceful and my chest just melted in good feelings. I felt like I was 3 years old again and hugging my mom in an unlimited love embrace.

I had such a cool dream obviously related to this sub. I was in a big room with a group of people, I was teaching them how to feel love and generate a strong aura of love. I showed them first how to do it and the aura was 100% visible and palpable.
When they got how to do it, I began teaching them how to project that aura and use it to change someone elses inner world.
We spent a lot of time doing that and I woke up feeling really good.

12 Likes

I did 7 more minutes of Love Bomb for Humanity this morning… I feel so at ease…
Light, happy and I want to go out take some Sun and Nature in.

Im gonna start the next cycle on Tuesday, most likely its gonna be:

Chosen-Stark Custom
LBH
True Sell.

Yes… thats a lot of love considering many of the modules of my custom. It feels like everything is about Feeling, Connecting and Communicating.

7 Likes

I did 5 minutes of LBH and 5 minutes of Paragon Sleep a couple of hours ago. Tomorrow Im starting my washout.

It was a weird cycle cause I got sick and changed my stack. Weird but very revealing, somehow I feel very distant from where I was at the beginning and way more optimistic of whats to come.

2 Likes

I think much like GLM and CWON, LBH will have a boosting effect on subs and will make it easier to run.

I feel like the more you like and enjoy yourself the easier it is to reconcile things.

Or so my experience with it.

2 Likes

Thats interesting… I think you are right.

I feel the same way, its very strange, but somehow it makes it all different, its getting easier to see where the pieces fit.

2 Likes

The feelings of love towards my girlfriend are amazing… yesterday I was seeing her under a new light, focusing on her beauty and she was craving my touch the whole time.
Now Im watching her sleep while I write and Im almost at tears at the idea of how blessed Im am to have her in my life.
It doesnt feel as if I got lucky… It feels as if it was meant to be and now I understand why she feels all that love for me… Its obvious now… I feel all that love for me too.

14 Likes

I still have like 5 more days of antibiotics treatment and I believe I will feel physically good by tuesday. Anyways LBH and Paragon (both) have been essential in picking me up from where I was, I now feel so uplifted emotionally that the rest of the recovery seems so much bearable.

I decided to get out of bed for a while and Im gonna go out for a walk and some sun, but I do feel pretty dizzy, weak and I have a headache.

6 Likes

Please read post #101 before reading this one (The one about the dream).

Today after lunch we were watching a movie with the lady and I doze off, she noticed and turned the tv off… told her I was gonna sleep a while.

The thing is the very moment I closed my eyes I wasnt sleepy anymore and had an idea, I decided to test LBH.

I used a technique to achieve rapport with her at an energetic level, when I got confirmation I let all the love from LBH flood me… fill my whole body and beyond till it became a bubble sorrounding me… Just like in my dream I let the Love bubble cover her and change her Inner Reality.

Then I found myself drifting very very deep into an almost lucid dream state… In that state I started kissing her, touching her and making sweet love with her. Amazing love making!! Of course my whole body responded very intensily, if you know what I mean.

When I was finished I opened my eyes and told her I just had a real vivid erotic dream, remember I was testing, so I didnt told her what I was really doing.

She immediately asked what was the dream about totally entranced, of course in less than a minute we were engaging in what was probably in the top 3 most intimately and pleassurable Love Making I ever had… You know what maybe make that top 1.

6 Likes

Another weird ocurrence… my girfriend is working in the other room and while she does that, shes listening to some music… singing and dancing.

The thing is she misteriously decided to put a record that I used to listen with an ex… I didnt listen to that record anymore because it made me feel sad, but now while Im listening to it Im filled with joy.

Things have a new meaning, the songs now are anchored to new feelings.

I feel the same kind of love that I felt the first time I fell in love back when I was 12, but this time its way more enjoyable because its being expressed.

Funny that we have the expression falling in love… instead of Growing into Love.

4 Likes

Well… 4 Nice Reply Badges in 24 hours, this LBH just keeps giving :rofl:

4 Likes

Here have some more hearts :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Wash out day#2

Slowly getting better from the bronchitis, although emotionally I feel superb.

I feel the Love Flooding component of LBH is super fast and effective for healing and it approaches healing from a totally different perspective… It dissolved the core of the issue right at the first loop, when I went back to being 3 years old again, fully loved and embraced by my mom… It resolved the issue at a metaphorical level.

6 Likes

3rd day of washout.

Im getting better and better from the bronchitis, Im at about 85% full recuperation.
Im also super excited about the next cycle.

Chosen-Stark custom
True Sell
LBH
Wanted

This are the titles I want to use… now how to narrow it down to 3? Maybe rotating Wanted and True Sell.

3 Likes

LBH is helping me see my girlfriend with a perfect blend of love and lust… I find her to be so beautiful and sexy.

Im touching her a lot more, specially when we go out, she always grabbed my hand or hug me in the streets and I didnt quite like it that much, I was like “I want my space”. Now I discovered that since my first loop, Im the one hugging her or reaching for her hand.

On the sexy side of things… it doesnt matter what shes wearing, it might be that old pijamas, but Im aroused all the time. To be honest if we werent still recovering from being sick, I would be making love to her every day.

4 Likes