Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

Oooh amazing! Looking forward to trying this out😍

Will Paragon Sleep be qualified as a healing title? In the describtion it say’s “light healing”. Just curious if this title will be prioritizing over our stack if we run it, just like Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

Will this be available in the Q store anytime soon? Consider maling a custom with Paragon + Paragon Sleep

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

from the description
"Improve your overall health. "

It is about improving health from better sleep or in general?

When building a custom, will the Paragon Sleep core make the Deep Sleep module unnecessary, or are they working along different lines and compliment each other?

4 Likes

This is remarkable now one can run this before the second or third stack and fall asleep good work @Fire

That’s a very good question, maybe support ticket?

4 Likes

Listening to Paragon sle… Zzz zzz zzz zzz zz.

4 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Be sure to post the response here, it’s an excellent question and I’m sure I’m not the only one who is also curious about the answer. :+1:

3 Likes

Will do! :+1:

1 Like

Could some of the script advances you probably made with that title transfer over to the Deep Sleep module with the 320k q-store launch?

Paragon Sleep Core added to Q: Paragon Sleep Core – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Paragon Sleep expands on Deep Sleep on so many ways that they’re hard to list. Paragon Sleep contains scripting about each element of restful sleep, as well as scripting to help you discover exactly what you need to sleep better. It also contains the Deep Sleep script, so you’ll still get those benefits.

14 Likes

It cannot. It’s just a module – we have a limited amount of space with those, and they have to stay incredibly focused.

3 Likes

I didn‘t mean adding more objectives to the Deep Sleep module, just upgrading the already present scripting (as I thought you might have found a new and more effective approach to inducing deep restful sleep) like a ‚script upgrade‘

This looks AWESOME… but, it’ll have to wait until after I’m done my EF run… unless I start having problems sleeping, of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

People think I’m high flow factor, and then there’s my girl:

She used 1 loop of this, passed out right after, and then woke up saying “I have no clue how I slept, but I slept good.”

This girl slept for 9 hours straight, and only woke up once, even though normally she wakes up around 4-5 times.

So that’s some good shit :joy:

23 Likes

looks like this title is made for me
thanks for review

3 Likes

Would be funny if she woke up and said “what happened :woozy_face:

What year is it lmao

4 Likes

Listened to Paragon Sleep last night.

Fell asleep at 1130, but woke up at 530am feeling refreshed.

I even hurt my shoulder, so any time I ended up on my side (my natural sleeping position) I woke up in the middle of the night. But with PSleep, I had no annoyance around it. I just turned over and instantly fell back asleep.

Feeling super rested today despite probably 4.5 hrs total sleep

8 Likes

How long before sleep did you play it?

I have to be om two airplanes for a total of 18 hours today, so this might be really helpful.

1 Like