Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

Result after one loop

2 Likes

We released it at the same time as True Sell, lol.

4 Likes

This thread is becoming one of my favorites. Love the way you guys are qualifying results.

13 Likes

It sounds interesting.

I’ve been on a full rest from subs for a few weeks now, so it seems like a fitting entrance back :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign does it help with snoring tho?

I should try hard to go for bed as early as possible

1 Like

You know she’s the one for you
When she has the high flow too
Like you do

1 Like

I missed it too. I think it’s because it starts with Paragon. I know I glanced over it when I initially saw it. And it took some time for me to notice it.

Thankfully I can sleep on demand except in very stressful situations which I can usually counter due to my meditation practice.

Maybe I will purchase it when am 90 years old lol.

Jokes aside, different people have different challenges and am glad many of us can finally solve their sleep issues thanks to this.

6 Likes

Have you come to any realization regarding honesty?
Cuz lately you are being dead honest sometimes.

1 Like

So some new findings. I have listened to this one time as a major title and two times in a custom.

Frankly, my sleep worsens. I am using oura ring and my Readiness score which is something like how fresh you are were many times somewhere around 75-80.

But these two weeks my score lowered and I had had two times under 70 which was not very good because I have a technical job, databases, some coding, etc., and I was very sluggish.

But on the flip side today despite my readiness is only 66, thanks to the greek gods today is a Sunday and not a work day, I woke up with an idea to check if I have the right pillow and this night will try a softer side of my mattress.

Right now I am sleeping on medium (somewhat harder) and I will try to flip it to the soft side and will see if my sleep improves.

And another thing when I have a Deep sleep module in my custom it was always somehow better, this Paragon sleep probably needs more time to shine.

It was not lying about this
"Easily find and research anything that helps you achieve your sleep goals. "

Two nights before something was telling me to flip my mattress from a medium/hard side to a soft one.

The last two nights were very resting and better than the previous ones.

It is kinda funny that for the last two years I was sleeping on the worse side of the mattress :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just ordered a new bed! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

We can call ourselves as Sleeping gang :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For comparison.

With my previous side of mattress

With the new one

2 Likes

:+1: You sleep like a baby!

1 Like

I had yesterday the best sleep of my life.

Thank you Subliminalclub

6 Likes

Answer from support:
Thanks for reaching out to us. As both Paragon Sleep and Deep Sleep are focused on getting a good nights rest, they both work and are scripted differently. Paragon Sleep contains physical healing and you may notice better overall sleep quality overtime where as Deep Sleep in more of an immediate sleep aid for a rejuvenating night. To get the best of both modules it’s best to include both in your custom.

12 Likes

Debating adding this to my stack.

I’m on round 2 of Dragon Reborn ST1 paired with Love Bomb for Humanity… (day 6/21)

What would be a good schedule for this combination?

Just ordered a custom with Paragon Sleep and Dreams.
Good feeling about this one!

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic.

I have Paragon Sleep in a custom and since then I have the best sleep ever

4 Likes

Sounds great!
No recon at all?