Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

I have seen an improvement with it slightly and I’ve only run it twice so far

also sleep feels deeper when i wake up haha

3 Likes

Fingers crossed this next loop of PCU resolves my indigestion-related symptoms which I have been experiencing since Thursday.

2 Likes

Interesting result with Paragon and EFT. Make what you will of this.

1 Like

Debating whether it’s a good idea to run 3 paragon loops today to get something resolved quicker. Already ran PCU x2 + DR ST4 x1.

Using this right now. I’m wondering if it’s safe to use with headphones. Can’t find any info but I’m assuming it’s a masked subliminal?

Sound is at 20% in VLC
Also, got a slight headache from it all rn.

Its an ultima.Theres an ultrasonic component in it.If you play it at comfortable volume that you can hear the masked should be fine.Ultimas and subs in general can be heavy sometimes.Its possible to get a processing headache.Usually goes away after listening ends and it has some time to sink in.The ultrasonics are pretty soft so should be safe.

A bit more about the tech also

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. The headache did indeed go away after about 10 mins

Hello. I just register to this forum. I want to share with you my experience, that this program is very very powerful for me. I have very strong feeling of healing and well being from this. Especialy from older version. I am listening to it right now as i write this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will paragon help with cracked / lost voice after excessive screaming?

1 Like

It is supposed to help with healing injuries too so it should help.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lion

1 Like

I had to google it :laughing:

Can paragon help with like the flu or a cold

2 Likes

Definitely. It cured the common cold for me around 2 or 3 different times.

3 Likes

Thanks just found out I have covid yesterday so I hope this can help with the symptoms

2 Likes

AEGIS: Covid and Paragon

Rest and hydrate.

Feel better soon!

3 Likes

What @Malkuth said. You can play AI: C19 everyday (3 loops per day) since it is currently Qv1.

Sending you good vibes, bro

2 Likes

And obviously, seek out appropriate medical treatment. Forgot to write that.

1 Like

How are you, mate?

1 Like

Is Paragon good against high blood ?

1 Like