Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

WOW!

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Please note above post.

I took a break from subs for a bit so probably didn’t loop it long enough to notice.

1 Like

Just bought this to help with my knee. Going through the posts.

Excellent choice. When I first started using it back in Jan-Feb, several remedies started turning up.

I would suggest looking into MSM, Glucosamine and Tumeric.

2 Likes

Yes. I have been taking all of those. Thanks.

2 Likes

Paragon helped me go from feeling the beginnings of a rare bit of sickness to slightly above normal.

5 Likes

Would Paragon ever get updated to reflect HERO tech (complete)? I recall Paragon was made with an early version of it.

2 Likes

Excellent question. I guess they’ll do a turnaround at some point.

Even seductress could use some of that Wanted physical shifting. It’s already having noticeable effects, could only imagine how it would be after a rehaul

3 Likes

Perhaps PARAGON was what HERO tech was based off of? The module pack 5 (I believe it was) was released not too long after Paragon…

Paragon was HERO prototype. And it seems SC has done something big with HERO Complete based off of the reports of how fast shifting is going with these newer titles.

It’ll take one of the guys to answer, of course, but I think it would be rather silly to release a title based off of physical healing and shifting and then release a technology that surpasses it…

I could be wrong, but I kinda feel PARAGON has the optimal build and latest technology.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Could we get clarification?

Paragon was the hero prototype, but the technology didn’t “evolve” past what you’re getting in Paragon. I mean, it probably did a little, but not enough to think of Paragon as inferior to HERO.

5 Likes

will Paragon help with soreness on throat

I dont feel any soreness throughout the day

but whenever i do sneeze and release phlegm, i do feel a bit of soreness and i dont know why

ive tried other youtube subs with throat chakra and heal throat and it does slightly help but it has healed the slight soreness with the throat

im close to just buying this soon,

any testimonies or tips will be appreciated

1 Like

Sexy :face_vomiting:

sorry if i grossed you out lol

didn’t mean to :joy:

1 Like

You didn’t at all. I thought it was funny and had to chime in

It could, but that’s not really what it was made for.

I have seen an improvement with it slightly and I’ve only run it twice so far

also sleep feels deeper when i wake up haha

3 Likes

Fingers crossed this next loop of PCU resolves my indigestion-related symptoms which I have been experiencing since Thursday.

2 Likes

Interesting result with Paragon and EFT. Make what you will of this.

1 Like