Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Complete Experimental ZP

Pretty broad to say “which will get me more results and more recon.”

You really have to decide for yourself.

But the foundations are simple to understand. More exposure FOR SOME PEOPLE can mean more recon.

You can test how it effects you in one of two ways…

You can run a loop at 3 minutes, and, if you have no recon, increase from there until you find your threshold.

Or, you can do what 99% of people do… not on purpose, but just because it’s in line with their previous experience…

Listen to 15 minute loops, and if you feel like you’re getting recon you don’t want to get, reduce the exposure time to 3 minutes and go from there.

Recon is natural, it ultimately just depends on what you need at this stage of your life.

For me, I can’t handle ANY recon, because I need to be perfectly productive every day.

For others, they can handle recon for a day or two because they like who they transform into on the other side of the recon rainbow.

But also for some people they will get MORE results by reducing loops, because if they overexpose, they’ll stonewall, which means results stop.

So… again… only you can decide for yourself the recon/results dynamic that will happen for you at different listening lengths.

5 Likes

The manual says 1-2 loops. Would that be 2 x 15 mins. back to back, making it a total of 30 mins. all at once, or can it be one session of 15 mins. in the morning and another session of 15 mins. later in the day? I guess if the sessions are shorter, you wouldn’t want them back to back, e.g. 2 x 3 mins?

I had a nice little result from Paragon yesterday.

A minor infection in my finger started up around the nail, it was pretty minor most of the day so I ignored it figuring it would fade on its own. But in the evening the pain and swelling in the finger increased dramatically until it was rather uncomfortable. So I ran a loop of Paragon, and within minutes the pain started noticeably going down. By the end of the loop the pain was reduced about 70% or so. And by the time I went to bed a couple of hours later the pain was about 95% gone.

This morning there was no pain unless I put pressure on the finger, and now the infection is almost completely gone, just a mild discomfort when I squeeze the finger. So yeah, a nice little result.

10 Likes

Can Paragon Complete cure acne?

No claims of cures are made, please read the description and disclaimer.

Paragon Complete is an overarching program – there is no need for you to wonder whether it will target a specific issue that you have at the moment. The answer is yes. The most pressing matters in your body take priority and are the first ones to be focused on by Paragon.

1 Like

Let me rephrase. Has anyone who’s suffered from acne seen it clear up or disappear while running Paragon?

1 Like

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=Acne%20paragon

2 Likes

Paragon Complete results

3 Likes

My paragon results at the end of my 1st cycle:

4 Likes

I do not know why more middle-aged men here do not run this. At least I am not seeing any journals.

2 Likes

That’s so true, even I was skeptical about buying it because of lack of any journals to read.

2 Likes

You are a young fella so it is quite rare to see something like that but yeah, everybody’s goal is just different.

Yes, I guess during middle-age people just have different priorities. But I was in general, talking about lack of journals about Paragon.

1 Like

Why should more middle aged men run this?

As you age, you are prone to more diseases, more health problems, etc.
Some of the problems may be hidden and you don’t even know about them. A good quality of life is associated with good health.

2 Likes

Proactivity. Prevention.

Keep things balanced.

maybe it could help slow down the aging process too!

2 Likes

Ran both Paragon and LoTS but I’m attributing most of the result to Paragon.

Woke up around 1 am with my throat/tonsils hurting, I felt a slight fever coming up with some body aches.

It was an onset of something and I was generally feeling quite ill.

It’s not supposed to be my ON day but I figured now is when I need these titles.

So I ran both Paragon (15 mins) and LoTS (7 mins), used some mouth spray to help with the inflammation and went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I’m feeling much better, with around 10 percent left of the initial discomfort I felt last night.

The spray helped, it did what it’s supposed to, but I don’t recall it being as effective, usually I’d need to spray multiple times for a day or two to see a significant improvement.

I’m attributing this good result to Paragon.

4 Likes

Had an unexpected sore throat last night, did 1 loop of Paragon. All gone in the morning.

5 Likes

I’m curious as to why paragon Vs the q module SPS series is not discussed much here.

From my understanding thus far: paragon helps with general healing, but I did not see anything in the description about fortifying.

The SPS series on the other hand also strengthens to prevent future injury - based on the description.

Does anyone have thoughts to this? Or am I valid in concluding that.

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors
FYI I did submit a ticket to clarify

1 Like

Just got food poisoning and have been throwing up for the last two hours. Can Paragon help with the immediate symptoms? @AnswerGroup