Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Elixir ready to go in about 10 minutes.

6 Likes

Emperor Fitness on deck. The bundles, however, will have to wait. The Emperor Fitness program itself will be updated.

7 Likes

Yes. For EF, this is largely an upgrade to 320kbps. Just checked the script. It doesn’t change much at all.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will this update help me stick with EOG? Outside of Dragon Reborn EOG is probably the most valuable product or program to me simply because of my endless internal struggles with money and wealth.
Every time I start running EOG St 1 I find myself switching subs a few days later. Something inside me doesn’t want me to be wealthy or financially independent and yet any time I am caught up with or ahead on my finances my anxiety evaporates

5 Likes

Ahhh so I don’t need to wait to use the beast within :eyes:

I thought it might not have the anti recon scripting, but then remembered that the anti recon tech was made right before EF, so I was wondering if the bundle already had it, since they basically all came out together haha

1 Like

Possibly. The anti-recon scripting should definitely help with it. And (in my opinion) it’s not that you don’t want to be wealthy or financially independent, it’s more that you have some kind of hang up on money. You just have to see it through. Instead of switching subs, run it at a lower frequency for about a month (like 3 minutes each session, once or twice a week). This is how I finally overcome my issues with titles like Limitless.

26 Likes

@SaintSovereign is Elixir ready ? I just see the old version ZP

Its ready, I downloaded the new version.

@SaintSovereign my account link for Dreams has “latest version” in the link title, but when I download it the files are the old 192kbs files dated 2/4.

Mine was a pre-order purchase.

Not for me still the old file (46MB)

Thats weird.

it was a pre-order

Yup I definitely purchased it on this account! I tried reloading it still it is not working. I could tell you the order number too but I am not so sure if I have to reveal it here.

The Great Cornhilio?

1 Like

These word are invaluable

PM it to me and I’ll take a look.

Will check it out in a few minutes.

Redownload, should be good now.

@SaintSovereign Elixir is still the old file in my account (pre order)

Redownload in about 20 minutes.