Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

I don’t want to say NR cracked the code on networking but it’s been a life changing experience in regard to social skills when I’m using it. Similar experience I’ve noticed in @ouroboros and @Extraordinaire when speaking to them.

Back in the day I wasn’t never able to have 1+ hour conversations with people and just have it flow. Now I can with NR which by itself makes it an amazing sub.

10 Likes

I just got it, will be running it next cycle which starts tomorrow. It should improve sales, I think it specifically says in the title page it improves communication to make sales and also improves copywriting.

In the same family as R.I.C.H., but while the former focuses on manifestation of just wealth opportunities, Nouveau R.I.C.H. focuses on manifestation of experiences to help the user organically shape their wealth mindset.

As for sales/wealth it’s like rich but also manifest experiences to improve your wealth mindset organically. It has sales/copywrite improvements, but I think the page suggests to add True Sell for an extra punch.

It’s all on the page. I sometimes have to read the page 5-10 times before I see all the nuances and things between the lines. But your questions are laid out on the page.

1 Like

Latest technological advancements in the subliminal world.

2 Likes

I’m running Nouveau RICH + CWON + RoS. I wasn’t expecting recon to kick my ass this much. :joy:
I’m doing microloops. So far, I have ran Nouveau RICH and CWON twice, once at 3 minutes and 4 days later (today) at 5 minutes. In between, I ran RoS only once at 3 minutes.

Right now, I’m in an emotionally moody state where I’m questioning a lot of things about my life, my marriage, my career, my projects, my failures, my successes and so on. My whole nervous system (brain and spinal) is buzzing like something is being processed.

Last week-end, to my surprise , some beta male behaviors (that I thought I had eradicated with Emperor years ago) surfaced out of nowhere. I know the specific behavior I’m talking about.

Recon only started after I ran 3 minutes of RoS two days ago. That sub is digging deep. I’m not sure I could handle a full loop.

Nouveau RICH so far has brought the exact field I’m going to disrupt in 2024. I mean I knew I was going to launch that Shopify store but the level of strategy, patience and confidence I have right now is unprecedented. Technically I could launch that store right now, but I decided to instead to use the rest of this year planning and setting up my strategy in January. There is no point in launching a store in Q4 when ad prices are super high on all platforms anyway.

But yeah… recon is whooping my ass right now.

5 Likes

Relates to dating but the other half relates to wealth and how I noticed that Nouveau RICH might of given me this revelation.

2 Likes

Heads up. Nuevo Vesper’s back:

6 Likes

We’re pushing Zero Point v2 to the absolute maximum limit (while still remaining safe). This will give us more data before trying to develop ZP v3.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is NR best when run solo?

1 Like

Ever since running NR I’ve been very very grounded in my speech and not self conscious about it at all.

A month or two ago in my journal I posted that sometimes when in the middle of making a point, I would feel an inner flush of something like embarrassment and even my face would get a bit red when speaking in a group of 6-10 people. I’m more relaxed in what I say now than ever before.

And today my voice seemed way deeper, more like the voice I always wished I had

1 Like

@SaintSovereign This would be a specific issue for me, wanna ask about NRICH and how is its social area covered.
I mean I have an issue with all social subs like Stark, HOM, Daredevil, and TS because my stuttering is somehow worse on them so I need a calm Alpha title.

You mentioned that WB + NRICH is like Stark Black.
Is Nrich also oriented for more social interactions, maybe similar to HOM?

I was pondering about running it in the future but if that is the case I would rather take something different like AM etc.
Thanks

1 Like

Im thinking the same, might try it in the future

2 Likes

Felt this as well on calls yesterday, noticed my voice had really been trying for rapport, especially on sales calls. As that’s not my natural voice/tone it ended up coming across weird, as I was also trying not to have to of a commanding/challenging tone especially with my current offer.

1 Like

Noticed being a lot more productive on the new stack of WB + NR + Index Gate: UPX so far it feels and acts like I’d think Stark Black would.

Also a lot more people starting messaging me and wanting to talk to me. That’s the WB effect but whereas before it was focused on talking for social things. Now it’s more so focused on a grand picture like wealth and networking (i consider this not social in this case since it’s more a focus of building wealth then just socializing).

3 Likes

So WB + NR, seems to have me connecting to more mini celebrities which I thought I should mentioned. This has never happened to me before @SaintSovereign . Like I’ve met some in the past but not like now where I’m building a connection and having a conversation with them.

6 Likes

Sales ability has improved drastically. I feel like I was able to simplify the process down to the main drivers that move the needle forward instead of having this complex process I was working through in my head that made me freeze up a bit on calls occasionally. Decided to stack w/limitless executive instead of HOM as my workload is massive right now and I’m putting in 8-10 hour days. It’s very much volume driven for me right now, but after a slow last couple weeks Yesterday was my best day yet.

Communication is a lot more potent, everything from my voice, to my subcommunications is more aligned for whatever outcome I’m trying to achieve and overall have a higher awarness around that.

Finances have improved tremendously as well. I was going through quite a bit of financial stress before starting this, but with NR I have the confidence that anytime I need to make money, instead of stressing about it and numbing the feeling through partying I just put in more work to the multiple income sources available and whichever one is the most profitable/time sensitive to tap into.

I’ve also been thinking more and more about how ti start my own business. I’ve seen so many business owners who are wildly successful, that I used to put up on to a pedistool for perceiving them as more intelligent/confident etc, when the reality is they simply made different choices and have more experience. Even if I’m not quite prepared to start that endeavor as I’m working through what my job has to offer right now; I still had a massive belief shift around that topic, and instead of thinking.l I can’t , it’s more of a why not/how can I.

9 Likes

Yeah noticed the same. Insane drive and usually I’m spent when my SO gets home, but right now I’m ready to handle 10 more errands and family stuff.

Also, today I only had an energy drink. Usually I have that and like 4 other stimulating nootropics/herbs (Ginseng, Rhodiola, NAD+, Vitamin D etc). But today only the energy drink. Also I’m on 6 hours sleep.

I feel like this is what running The Executive or Limitless Executive perhaps feels like. Can’t wait to get back to work (currently on parental leave).

Love it!

1 Like

I honestly don’t think the world would be ready for the disruption I’d bring if I run this.

Only reason I’m withholding myself from this program.

I got people telling me I’m a total “mist” like an actual mist, I’m elusive they can’t pinpoint anything it’s like they are looking at me through a mist.

Their own words.

It’s the Wanted Aura and this is happening from a distance.

1 Like

Okay I don’t want to make my results seem too crazy but this stack might just be Stark Black. Joined a new networking group I got an invite to and within the first 2 hours of joining, I connected with:

• 1 SaaS Founder
  • 2 AI Devs
  • A few 6 and 7 figure entrepreneurs

And not from networking with them even tho that’s a big part of it. Just oppurtinities starting coming as soon as I put my first message in the groupchat.

To some this might not seem like crazy results and it wouldn’t of been to me as well if it didn’t happen so quick within 2 hours. All those type of connections I’m already connecting with it, it’s the speed of which the opportunities presented itself to me that surprised me.

14 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations with those amazing results. Can you share what kind of opportunities are manifesting? You can DM if you want :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m super happy for you!!!

1 Like