Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

If I am ever to crush the rebel scum, I need to understand how they think

4 Likes

Posting this here since I am not sure if it’s Mind’s Eye, RICH, or Rebirth that caused this shift:

2 Likes

Haven’t really been working on any manifestation-related stuff recently.As I mentioned a while back, I lost interest in Neville Goddard and similar content of his sort as I want to focus more on the 3-D world for the time-being. I need to overcome my executive function disorder, which I believe is caused by an improper brain structure first as well as take more action in the 3-D world.

3 Likes

@King fair enough. I have had a similar transformation. It is why my current stack is more action-oriented than manifestation oriented.

1 Like

have any of you found mind’s eye to significantly improve your problem solving ability/creativity?

I need something in my stack for this aspect and minds eye seems like best option.

1 Like

That sounds more like a limitless kinda thing

1 Like

I was thinking about that same thing just this morning. IMHO, being able to visualize a problem would make solving it much easier, as one would be able to “see” the deeper nuances in every way about it. I’m looking forward to running MEZP after the current ZP preview that I’m doing now. Does anyone have experience with ME doing this for them?

2 Likes

I know this will seem very silly & childish to you guys But I am believing in every outcome no matter how small or silly it is

There is one girl I would love to ahem…she was not opening any of my snaps but kept sending me hers.
I visualize her opening my snap & like me… getting attracted to me…Now for 2 days…she is opening my snaps as soon as I send them…She even started glances me in the gym…etc

18 Likes

This is one of those times when the only comment I will leave is “BOOM!”. But I can’t type just “BOOM!” by itself (since 10 characters are required)

8 Likes

BOOM! :exploding_head:

8 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:

:joy:

4 Likes

Really silly of you to tell us about you creating your reality… :grin:

3 Likes

The crazy thing about Minds Eye ZP is that it seems to give the ability to Feel It Real.

Since August I’ve been on a Spiritual Journey of Manifestation and the one thing I’ve always struggled with is visualising - to the point I’d disregard it since I didn’t want to keep trying something I was miserably failing at…

My visualisation skills have become stronger since using Minds Eye Qv2 but ZP seems to be a different ball game. I’m able to have about 1-3 seconds of actually including and feeling sensations better for visualisations that I want to occur. Something I couldn’t manage before.

I’ve only used ZP once but damn bro, this is an interesting take for me.

24 Likes

ZP version seems supercharged. Not only visualisation (okey, sensualization) is improved but overall confidence that goal be achieved. And yes, speed-reading is something.

Very intense, vivid, surreal dreams.

16 Likes

I agree with the intense dreams. For two days in a row I remembered my dreams and down to the small details. They were very vivid and I remember in the dream, that I could think about the person’s involved in it in a conteplative way.

10 Likes

#REKTED

Edit, also FFS another sub I want to run now…

2 Likes

I only did it because @Palpatine is among the Top 5 Tech-Savvy people on this forum.

If he wanted to, he could make a post with 2 characters, like @Hurrikane demonstrated in the Unofficial Filler Mastery Thread.

He isn’t bound to the 10 characters requirement.

:wink:

4 Likes

I bought this one last night and listened to it (it was really my rest day, but I couldn’t wait!).

The same evening I found myself imagining and visualizing being in the type of life that I am manifesting to be, imagining the voices, the atmosphere, the feeling, etc.

I usually find this to be an exhausting task – but last night I did it because I wanted to.

7 Likes

The power of senate has been shown :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I want to get better at coding quicker what would be best?
Minds Eye ZP
Limitless ZP
Gaming Mastery ZP
Stark ZP ( when it is out)

3 Likes