Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

Really silly of you to tell us about you creating your reality… :grin:

3 Likes

The crazy thing about Minds Eye ZP is that it seems to give the ability to Feel It Real.

Since August I’ve been on a Spiritual Journey of Manifestation and the one thing I’ve always struggled with is visualising - to the point I’d disregard it since I didn’t want to keep trying something I was miserably failing at…

My visualisation skills have become stronger since using Minds Eye Qv2 but ZP seems to be a different ball game. I’m able to have about 1-3 seconds of actually including and feeling sensations better for visualisations that I want to occur. Something I couldn’t manage before.

I’ve only used ZP once but damn bro, this is an interesting take for me.

24 Likes

ZP version seems supercharged. Not only visualisation (okey, sensualization) is improved but overall confidence that goal be achieved. And yes, speed-reading is something.

Very intense, vivid, surreal dreams.

16 Likes

I agree with the intense dreams. For two days in a row I remembered my dreams and down to the small details. They were very vivid and I remember in the dream, that I could think about the person’s involved in it in a conteplative way.

10 Likes

#REKTED

Edit, also FFS another sub I want to run now…

2 Likes

I only did it because @Palpatine is among the Top 5 Tech-Savvy people on this forum.

If he wanted to, he could make a post with 2 characters, like @Hurrikane demonstrated in the Unofficial Filler Mastery Thread.

He isn’t bound to the 10 characters requirement.

:wink:

4 Likes

I bought this one last night and listened to it (it was really my rest day, but I couldn’t wait!).

The same evening I found myself imagining and visualizing being in the type of life that I am manifesting to be, imagining the voices, the atmosphere, the feeling, etc.

I usually find this to be an exhausting task – but last night I did it because I wanted to.

7 Likes

The power of senate has been shown :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I want to get better at coding quicker what would be best?
Minds Eye ZP
Limitless ZP
Gaming Mastery ZP
Stark ZP ( when it is out)

3 Likes

I think it would be case dependent, I think Saint replied to you before saying that GMX ZP might work by giving you a deeper understanding of how games work, while as limitless could do it from a different POV.

Mind’s eye ZP so far is a very different kind of a beast, I’m playing much better, my reflexes are also better, my dreams are weirder, my vision glitches when I work out, my manifestation abilities kickstarted and reached a new level (earlier my girlfriend was trying to find at home Covid testing kit but they were sold out, few mins later I get a promo message with a number to order some at a very good price).

7 Likes

Yeah he did . I forgot about that. I am definitely going to run Minds Eye ZP for a while and see what it does

1 Like

How about using limitless ZP to learn the coding part, then using Mind’s eye ZP to visualize the program :thinking:

Also part of ME ZP kinda works by making me feel like my brain automatically know the best outcome, that could help you with coding.

An example: earlier I was playing a match, and instead of choosing one of my usual characters, I went with someone I don’t usually play, and I won with an amazing score (21/5/4 for those interested), later on a random video appeared on my YouTube homepage where they made a tier lists for the current strongest characters and what not, and the champ I played was one of the top picks of the current update.

4 Likes

is Mind’s Eye also recommended when playing Chess? Chess has a lot to do with visualization where you have to think ahead several moves which is not easy to visualize in your head. It is also seeing all the possible moves on the chess board which can also be very tricky. or would GMX or Limitless be better for this?

6 Likes

Congrats you just stumbled upon the most hidden in plain sight crucial power secret of the universe. The Law of Assumption. Mind’s eye will only make it easier to use the Law.

10 Likes

This is exactly what I’m using Minds Eye for and I’m gonna make it happen.

9 Likes

I’m mainly using Mind’s Eye for whatever it will contribute to my wealth-building activities from Emperor and R.I.C.H. ZP. Plus having RegenZP should work on clearing any muck brought out by those 3.

3 Likes

That’s what used to hold me back as well. That I needed to make it happen. Lately the idea that everything is already created and we are just getting into alignment, congruence some would say vibrational harmony with our chosen is more freeing and empowering.

6 Likes

To me, Mind’s Eye is like a gateway to the reality I want to be in.

Basically, my conscious thoughts show me the reality I want, ME’s visualization shows it to me more clearly, then ME’s manifestation acts as the gate to that reality, and my subconscious then shifts me there.

In my opinion, this sub and rebirth are the 2 subs that can speed up the results of any other subs, ME being the outer reality shifting booster, while Rebirth being the inner reality shifting booster.

Interesting, isn’t it?

7 Likes

To everyone running Mind’s eye ZP, try using it while meditating and visualizing your “ideal” self, like how you want your subs to “make” you, and focus on that image for as long as possible, and once the track is finished, imagine yourself “absorbing” that image and becoming it.

You’ll thank me later :wink:

18 Likes

It’s time like these when I wish I could run 4 subs…

7 Likes