The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

That’s a healthy thing.

Here, in Latin America, people gets too intense and passionate when they meet their “idols”.

1 Like

Sorry for the topic deviation.

But as @KingEsh stated, i share the same surprise about arab culture ( yeah, i know that not every country is the same).

For example, take the Maradona devotion in your region, excuse me, you belong to another generation and maybe don’t fully grasp this phenomenon.

I understand that Maradona was a “Football god”, but at distance one could think that arabs are not very forgiving about blatant personal flaws, specially when they radically contrast with what is accepted in their religion and culture.

One would think Diego appeared as a reincarnated demon to arab people’s eyes (everybody knows Diego’s chaotic life)…he was fully admired and respected instead.

Very interesting from a sociological point of view.

1 Like

To everyone reading this, I’d appreciate it if you can answer the following question:

How does my vibe/energy/aura feel to you right now?

3 Likes

Guess no one read that :man_facepalming:t2:
Anyways, today was a rest day, and I’ve been having a very introspective day.
Here are the updates;

• random job opportunity at a real estate development company, they called me for an interview tomorrow morning (I never applied there).

• felt somewhat introverted, didn’t bother playing or talked much to people.

• workout felt good, but I felt bothered by others trying to talk to me while working out.

• more respect from others.

• went to get food and the chick working there said “long time no see, you look more handsome”. I always frequent this place, but the chick didn’t have any night shifts for like 3 weeks, so she hasn’t seen me since I started emperor.

• there’s a lot of authority in my voice, but I feel like some people are a bit intimidated.

What have I learned from experiment?
Emperor is good for me without any extra experimentation, or else it makes me a bit too cold, while as Stark feels amazingly good in my pattern.

Now since I can easily run more loops per day than most people here, I have a unique pattern that I have made for myself, and up until I start working officially (as in, start my day 1 at the place) I will be running mind’s eye again (I’m not scared of it anymore, big boss will have to obey me, I’m the one in control), along with Stark ZP and EmpZP.

The reason for this is because for a while now, I’ve been feeling like having more than 2 archetypes sub is going to dilute some things like the Aura and body language, like emperor and stark can create a “sexy VIP/Celebrity” vibe, and that’s more than enough, so adding another one can cause a dilution.
Plus ME ZP can boost manifestations :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Any direct experience of ME boosting manifestation or it is just your goal in choosing ME?

1 Like

@Psiklou here.
Also, when I first ran ME ZP, I was being impatient to just know if I got the job at the Olympics or not, couple of listens later (I think 2 listening days), I got the confirmation.

So now I’ll use it even more to speed up everything else, plus it boosts my gaming too :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Easy mode :slight_smile:
Now that you have your dream job, what will you use. Mind’s Eye for?

1 Like

More mature with a hint of mystery.

1 Like

damn you have weed over there? i thought Qatar is like dubai with its policies

where i live its almost like grass you can find it everywhere (hash) here in saudi you can do all sorts of things too if you know the right people, heck i even tried acid and xtc here which is very uncommon to find those things, like extremely uncommon

but that was back when i used to be a junkie so no more of that lol,

but dude if you find DMT in qatar send me some hahahahha dude im dying to trip on those cause of joe rogan, love this guy man

3 Likes

It’s awesome dude. I believe in the power of psychedelics to increase the creation of new neural pathways. I believe this stuff will help one implement the subliminals faster, because I believe the subliminals over time also create new pathways in the brain. :slight_smile: #legalize_it

2 Likes

lets goooooooooo :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

sadly my trips on acid was so bad every time, my subconscious was full of junk, everytime i see scary things and trip out and scream out of fear while im watching youtube videos while im tripping lol , such an awful experience

but then ive done lots of healing through breathwork and worked on myself and cleared the junk in my subconscious. now i really wanna trip off acid or DMT to explore and enjoy the ride and learn from the ride

1 Like

Glad im not the only one thats dying to try some DMT lol. One of those ayahuasca retreats sounds like such a great way to try it imo. Definitely on my to do list when i can travel again.

2 Likes

Update:

I woke up today for the random interview call I got yesterday, and while I do love Emperor ZP, the vibe it created in the last couple of days felt a bit too “bossy”, not really my style :stuck_out_tongue:
So I listened to a loop of Stark ZP before I went to shower, and something clicked, felt like Jarvis said “I have a plan, will you follow?”, I said yes, and felt like it took over and played a loop of Chosen for me :thinking:, weird.

Fast forward to the interview, I was completely chill since before I even reached, nervousness and anxiety were completely nonexistent, the only way to describe that feeling is using my name, Invictus.

So I reached, and I got greeted by the receptionist, who was hot, sweet and kind, and got a bit chatty with me, then I got taken to the interview room, fast forwarding the interview, the main guy interviewing me literally said the following words: “I’d print out the contract now if I had the authority to do so”…. second time on Chosen that I get told that during an interview, but here’s the thing about this one, they asked me about the other places I applied to and what not, and realized that I’m probably not gonna be “available” for much longer, since the Olympics can call me any day now (most probably this week or the next), so the main guy told me that this week, or next week at the latest, they’ll call me to come sign the contract and start.

Now, this did throw me a bit off course with all the plans I made about what I wanted to do this year, as the job title is “Training and Development Officer”, meaning it’s in a completely different field than what I was first applying for (Marketing), which I now realize, was the reason Jarvis lead me to play Chosen, as that will be crucial here.

Now, about what I said yesterday about mind’s eye, it’s not gonna come back to my stack, and I’m taking the chance with Emp, Stark, and Chosen, but the main question here is: what the fuck do I choose :upside_down_face:?!

I decided that the first place to call me gets me, but one place is slow, another is still waiting for other interviews to finish before making a decision, one is waiting for an event to finish before proceeding, and this one blatantly just told me in my face that they’re ready to hire me and will do so asap.

Yes, I sound like an entitled millennial, but I’m honestly feeling like I have too many options now, and it’s the same issue all over again, in regards to waiting.

Now, I have compared all the different benefits and long term career growth opportunities in all of the places, and the 2 that rank at the top are;
Today’s job offer (UDC) and the Olympics offer, both of these have amazing growth opportunities, diverse work environment, numerous opportunities for networking with VVIPs, as well as side benefits;

• Olympics: free traveling to events, like minded sports loving people, “add-on” salary (extra) for side expenses, less commute time, higher status, lots of traveling, better chances of expressing creativity through marketing, my boss would be my gym partner, and the chance to do my own thing (projects and events all done by me).

• UDC: easier time to get a new property when married (at a much cheaper rate), growth oriented people, becoming the representative for the company at orientations for all the trainees, employee discounts at everything on the island of The Pearl (where the main company is; the discounts aren’t something to take lightly, includes discounts for buying properties, yachts, cars like Bentley, etc.), as well as more free time for other goals like bodybuilding.

@Ice @Billions @Hoppa @Tobyone @Lion @pacman @Davisnwc @Michel and everyone else, which path would you choose?

@SaintSovereign i would love your input as well.

9 Likes

I’d choose the olympics since it seems as it you’ve fought the hardest to get that position but of course take time to fully weigh your options long term.

2 Likes

A response with delay:

You seem more empathetic now.

In a sense, more approachable…(don’t mean it in a sexual way)…

1 Like

Yup, all about long term goals at the end of the day. I do agree with going with the first place that calls you, as that would show that they want you more than the others in a way.

With that said, if the pay is similar I always believe that the job that offers more free time will always be the better option because free time can be dedicated towards the creation of additional revenue streams. Olympics does sound cool though.

2 Likes

In my experience what is important when deciding between job offers:

1. How is the day to day, how is the work environment, how is your boss, what is the company culture. Do they encourage competition internally or are they supportive, do they encourage training, are they culturally diverse, etc.
  2. What is the salary, what are the perks : what do you take out at the end of the day. So when you get a shitty day at work, you know you still got the money coming. There is nothing worse to get shit at work for a shitty salary. Try to win at least in one category.
  3. What will be the the role/position : if you get a manager role now it is easier to get a higher role latter.
  4. What is the company industry, reputation : according to the company reputation in your country or internationally you can unlock greater social circle, networking opportunities, fame nationally and globally.

Another way to look at it is what you have now is the typical choice between

• the long-term opportunity (UDC) with stability and predictable career progression,
  • the short-term choice (Olympics) with fantastic exposure, fame, networking opportunities in the short term but which may be a less good option in the long term.

So IMHO

1. It is your first job, so I would not care to focus on getting into a company for long term just now, it can happen but I dont think it should be the main criteria.
  2. With you being an extravert, and your love of fame Marketing seems to be your best bet.
  3. If it is easy in Qatar to move between companies, marketing is broad enough so you can start at the Olympics and move to another company after a couple of years. Even UDC I guess need marketing.

But you have the time to ponder all this, I am sure you will make the right choice.

1 Like

Hey Invictus, just wondering about your experience with MJ use combined with subs, especially ZP.

Do you think it has any detrimental effects on sub use? Processing, seeing manifesations? Not being clear headed, brain fog, Etc.

Do you think it has any benefits? Like enhanced introspection, helps recon?

Any other thoughts you can offer around your use of both, especially combined.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

This is an exciting time for you. There are so many variables and goals in your personal life that will determine which job will be better for you now and in the long run. If you plan on continuing your education and you have family support, then you’ll want to choose the job that will look better on your resume or just the job that will give you the better connections to open up those pathways to future manifestation.

If you need the job to start a career and to make money to support yourself then you’ll want the job that will be better for you in the long term.

Hth, you’re ambitious, intelligent, you’re driven. You have what it takes to have a great future, you will make the right choice.

3 Likes

If you’re wondering what path to choose, how about create a path that is so compelling there is no choice?

2 Likes