Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

so your negative self talk is mainly about looks and social abilities?

romantically or just in a social context?

No I’m good looking. It’s a safety thing. Like I don’t feel safe with people and also fear of being rejected, fear of conflict, 1 on 1 I’ve always been great. I can be too aware of everything around me and get overwhelmed. So focus is something I need and feeling safe is the main issues and having positive self talk instead of the self sabatoge type mental tics.

3 Likes

I think either GLM or Emperor ZP could help you, along with Sanguine.

Because to me, it seems like you need a dose of that badass “no one can fuck with me” type of confidence, I guess Primal ZP (when it’s out) can also be of great help to you.

3 Likes

i can really relate to this man.

you are not alone.

i think its a symptom of social anxiety.

from what i have seen other people recommend here it seems true social and daredevil are best for social anxiety.

again, i have no personal recommendations to give you unfortunately, just what i have seen recommended here for social anxiety.

3 Likes

Will Mind Eye help me visualize my goal like

• Clear Skin
  • Having Money
  • Achieving My Carrer Goal
  • Muscular Body

I can easily visualize imagine all this…heck sometimes I just daydream all this instead of any action

will mind eye help me visualize correctly not day dreaming & manifest things I desire Want to achieve in life?

3 Likes

omg.

I just saw this on the original minds eye thread.

how in the world have i never researched this product until now?

does all this quoted stuff still apply to the ZP version or its been changed significantly?

3 Likes

The ZP version has even more of all this scripting, actually. We took the original script and essentially injected it with steroids.

27 Likes

Damn. I wish I could be running this right now!

1 Like

Explains part of why my perspective continues to change and expand

2 Likes

i just saw this great question in the original Mind Eye thread.

can any long time users of this product share their experience on if negative thoughts/imagery ever turned out to be a problem?

also, if Saint can please share his thoughts on the ZP version when it comes to this aspect.

3 Likes

Here are some answers from the original thread:

yes i have seen those answers.

but that was nearly 2 years ago when the product had just come out.

there should be a lot more data now on that aspect and also what bout the new ZP version.

We’ve put in scripting to prevent negative thoughts and imagery. This is one of these reasons I’m personally testing it. Wanted to see if that scripting works. So far, so good. I had a rough childhood and a lot of those memories used to haunt me. Today, I noticed that I didn’t focus on them at all.

37 Likes

Same here

3 Likes

I’ve never had consideration for Mind’s eye I thought it was to help meditation or something.

But it seems like minds eye help for the day to day thought you focus on. Rather than focusing on being tired, you focus on what you can do today?

So basically it helps the focus of your mind right?

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

I love you.

7 Likes

So I ran a loop of Me ZP last night, and earlier at the gym I noticed that I could see a reflection of my ideal body in the mirror (somewhat).

Like I was doing some overhead presses, and I was doing it while standing in front of a mirror as usual to make sure my form is good, and during some the reps I did (specifically at the main lifting parts of the reps), it felt as if my vision just glitched and I could see my exact goal physique right there, but then my vision would go back to normal.

It was very interesting to say the least, but it was also funny cause I kept daydreaming about how I looked between each set :rofl: cause damn I looked hot and big :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

So… We should run it with with WANTED to prevent/mitigate hairloss? What kind of steroids anyway?

:stuck_out_tongue:

In the midst of practicing by making random and deliberate images (like teleporting with my mind) there were memories rising up, some unpleasant and others were negatives conflicting with my attempts to visualize; but they quickly lost ground and were ineffective. Also, a positive light was cast in retaliation soon after. Might this be an indirect healing to the subliminal injection? A clearance of the impurities within the pipline. As if the mind fights back to prevent the change, the uprooting of some beliefs? Might be overthinking it :smiley:

Also, its easier to visualize positive scenarios and archetypes, and anything in general, no matter how minuscule it seems

2 Likes

I never had any negative imagery while running ME.

1 Like

Since there is already an intelligence enahncing component in Emperor ZP, I may stack Emperor ZP with Mind’s Eye ZP.