Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye Q

1 Like

Going forward I am not commenting on anything unless I feel it has applicable value for those involved. I would rather remain silent and occasionally strike up a debate like we just did than have my words taken as any form of harsh criticism.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with silence sometimes.

But I didn’t find your words harshly critical at all. Persistently questioning, yes. Harshly critical? Not really.

or maybe I’m misinterpreting, and you’re saying that this exchange was good; but you’ll avoid doing some other kinds of exchanges that are less helpful.

5 Likes

@Malkuth That last part is exactly what I was referring to.

2 Likes

Decided to revisit this thread and it’s been a month already. I really do think Mind’s Eye is under-discussed. I will be adding a lot more details about it in my new journal about my custom which utilizes Mind’s Eye at Terminus level. On another note, anyone know a good, definitive site for angel numbers? There seems to be a lot of interpretations.

Can confirm that I am experiencing the profoundness of visualization-manifestation after running my custom and digging into the subject.

2 Likes

Can I also get this info if you still have it?

1 Like

Pm them to me if you still have them and don’t mind lol

The first time I listened to Mind’s Eye was in bed. I forget how long ago that was now. Should have journaled I guess :wink:

I stacked it with RebirthQ (Ultrasonic). I forget what else I stacked it with, however. I ended up having a very detailed lucid dream that had a lot of moving parts to it.

The biggest thing I remember from it is I am in a weird suburban/industrial hybrid area. Between 2 brick buildings is an empty lot massively overgrown with grass. I suddenly have up a wooden-handled thing which reminds me of a machete, but it’s more like a piece of piano wire stretched very taut.

I’m using this thing to hack at the grass. Each time I cut down some grass with it, I feel “lighter”.

I realize that the grass was somehow symbolic of my “Baggage” or “Blockages” or whatever other term might fit better.

I’m tired of doing this, though, and in the corner of the lot I see what looks like a sort of lawn mower type thing. Someone tells me this is called a “Lawn Roomba” (lol).

This looks like a push mower without the handle part. Just the bottom/deck/engine. It has a very heavy steel beam protruding straight up out the top of it.

it goes all the way to the top of the building it’s next to. it seems like it’s somehow attached to the building. I realize this thing is there and I somehow get it started. I push on it as hard as I can to overcome the inertia of it sitting there as long as however it’s been.

Once I get it moving, this thing is slowly moving around in this lot, cutting down the grass. I’m feeling better and better…clearer and clearer…and I set the intention that this mower will keep this grass cut down for me.

That’s the point I wake up.

As I was typing this, I remembered other bits.

Main bit is I had telekinesis (the more popular sister power to telekinephews) and I see what looks like an abandoned oil refinery off in the distance. I strain my power mightily and cause the refinery to implode on itself like the house in “Poltergeist”…just without all the ghosts and shit.

wow. I keep remembering more as I type. ME at work?

I remember at one point right after I become lucid, I decide I’m going to find someone to fuck in the dream. What happens though is all the dream characters suddenly flee. It’s as if the dream had other plans for me and didn’t want to allow me to waste it on sex. the dream went through other stuff and led to what I posted above about the grass.

whew. fin. finito.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, would you consider Mind’s Eye a relatively compact Title compared to something like Emperor, Stark, Khan? It was previously mentioned that Power Can Corrupt is a light script, how does it compare to denseness in relation to Mind’s Eye?

I’ve also noticed that a new module was released in regards to relaxation. Did this concept arise from Mind’s Eye, meaning that it is also contained within it? In order to visualize maximally your body needs to be relaxed and at rest, so it only makes sense for that module to be present in Mind’s Eye, is it not?

Thanks!

There was a thread on it just a couple days ago…

@Lion quotes this thread over there, which is a few more days older. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @Simon, you truly are the Forum Librarian.

Tesla Q [Quantum Limitless St 1 & 2 and 9 Results Enhancers (11-modules total)] + Mind’s Eye and another Custom with Ascension (21-modules total). Is this a dense stack? Of course, that’s a subjective question, and considering that I’ve had a solid amount of experience with Quantum Limitless before, I’d say it’s not that dense. I’m not worried about processing, because I’ve mostly integrated Quantum Limitless it’s the script. However what I’m seeing with other people is combining too many differently oriented Titles with each other, which is probably causing them to get pulled in different directions at once.

I’m always open to someone else’s insights, hence why I’ve asked you the question. It’s likely though that I’ll upgrade or swap my Ascension Custom out for something else – I’m looking at Khan or Alchemist, in both cases I’ll start the multi-stage, instead of upgrading the Ascension Custom.

Taking that into account would Khan or Alchemist + Tesla and Mind’s Eye be too dense?

Any insights are appreciated, as always. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, Mind’s Eye is compact. I don’t know off the top of my head if it’s shorter or longer than PCC. Probably around the same, I think. I’ll have to look it up later.

2 Likes

I think this depends greatly on you. As in, what are you using these titles for? Are they part of a coherent, unified vision and trajectory that you have? Or do they feel disjointed to you?

This is the approach I’ve taken. Primarily, my vision came first and then I fit the titles into that vision.

It wasn’t completely unidirectional. The vision was sometimes influenced by the possibilities inherent in the subliminals. But it was mostly the vision that was primary.

1 Like

I see 555 often.

1 Like

No worries, I’ve got those covered, Mind’s Eye aligns with my life more so than any other Title.

From what is said, it enhances all of your extrasensory senses, so all 5 senses but then on the Astral Plane. I’m doing a daily meditation practice of one hour, plus I slip into altered states very often to contemplate ideas. Moreover, a daily ritual practice averaging 45-minutes of continual tranced-out visualization. And not to mention being very in tune with my psychic abilities, as a result, using those on a daily basis, casting candle spells, and what have you.

As you can see I use these visualization abilities very often. Subliminal Club’s programs are extremely effective if you actually use them optimally. That means bringing the conscious mind in congruence with the unconscious scripting, in other words taking aligned action. Having that said, it seems almost a no-brainer to add Mind’s Eye.

If this works for you and you’re having results – great, you’re doing something that actually works and benefits you as a person. What I said was mostly referenced to some who are not having results.

My intention behind formerly stated questions was basically to see whether any external information would bring me another perspective, resulting in additional insights regarding the contemplating of my stack. It’s not all about script length, as Saint mentioned many times, which I totally agree with as I’ve experienced it myself.

I’m just a person that likes to see people grow and when they’re having a tool at there disposal which is greatly helpful for that, such as Subliminal’s, especially those from Subliminal Club and then end indulging in self-sabotaging behavior (mostly unconsciously) because they’re not programmed for success is heart-breaking to me. Anyone who stays diligent with Subliminal Club will eventually re-frame those beliefs though.

You’re warmly thanked for your input @Malkuth.

1 Like

My main point is not really to defend my own stack. My point is that there are programs that, on the surface, may not seem very related, in one person’s view. But for someone else those programs may be very much related. Effectiveness is not just determined by the subliminal itself, but by the relationship of the individual to the subliminal and the subliminals’ scripts .

Sometimes this point gets overlooked in our discussions. We’ll ask questions like ‘What does Ascension do to you?’ or ‘What does Emperor make you do?’

While the script is of course intrinsically very influential, the context around the script (e.g., the person’s worldview, personality, goals, past experiences, internal associations) also seems to be highly determinative of the course and outcomes.

Put another way, if an elephant eats a carrot, the carrot becomes elephant tusks. If an eagle eats a carrot, the carrot becomes wings. If I eat that same carrot, I won’t grow tusks or wings. hahaha. (but the script matters very much, so we can also say, if an elephant or an eagle eats arsenic or cyanide, the results will be fatal.)

So you wrote:

I agree with that but am just specifying it further.

It’s not just about some orientation that exists externally as a characteristic of the Title.

It’s more about the life and the mind of the person who is using the Title.

The antidote to being pulled in different directions is, in other words, not only to understand the Titles better; but to actually clarify yourself and your lifestyle: What you value, To What actions you are likely/willing to commit, What life looks like to you, and so on.

When a person sees and feels how she wants to move forward with the next step, selecting the right Titles and the right stack should be much easier. Even if someone else cannot see how those titles are related, she’ll have the confidence of how they fit well for her.

2 Likes

Check out Man For Himself which brings several programs together and forms a cohesive narrative. I say that if one can right a good product copy for the mix then there’s a connection.

1 Like

I was actually following your journal. I think I started to fall behind last month. Man For Himself is awesome.

Will be fun to read through it again and catch up.

1 Like

I’m a bit short on slots

would Alchemist + QL kinda replace Mind’s eye with the proper dedication to developing this skill? Cuz I’m already on those, pretty much no slots atm for anything extra.

@Fire