Is mind's eye a light sub?

I am a consistent-daily user of the dissapointingly underated and now dead SuperCharger line…

the product is phenomenal but being attentive to the brit lady and successfully visualizing is sometimes just not possible. Infact, Its takes quite a bit of effort to not go about doing my thing and realize I am playing the audio. Usually when I realise it, I have already passively gone through 4-5 loops.

I have mind’s eye lying around but I don’t really want to densify my stack and diminish my results and throw more stimuli to my already overstimulated brain.

I am running a stack of Ultimate artist+StarkQ+limitlessQ+SpartanQ
for my comedy career and also to academically keep myself afloat.

How much Mental SubliminalSpace does mind’s eye occupy anyway?

2 Likes

@Rapsta - Mind’s Eye is a pretty light title but I wonder whether it would be a good idea to add it to your already dense stack.

My guess is that if this current stack is working very well for you now (with action and results), then you can go ahead and add Mind’s Eye to the mix.

2 Likes

What @Lion said. This stack is already pretty dense. Might not want to complicate it even more.

2 Likes

Can you clarify further? At first you mentioned that while using Superchargers, you’d be listening without knowing that it was already playing.

And then you said you had Mind’s Eye.

Given the above, what is the purpose of you wanting to add Mind’s Eye? Does it have to do with difficulty using Superchargers? Or are you really interested in improving your visualization skills in general? If it’s the first, then why not use the corresponding Ultima subs? Most superchargers have corresponding Ultima builds anyway, so you don’t need to visualize while listening.

If it’s the 2nd, then I’d agree with both @Lion and @SaintSovereign. Your current stack is already loaded enough as it is.

1 Like

Ultimas do their job while superchargers do theirs. They dont act exactly the same.

BL is the closest thing to NZT
BL(SuperCharger) temporarily enhances my visualisation abilities exponentially, the meditation brings in clarity and a mild high. Thinking and visualisation are noticeably enhanced to an unusuallygreater degree for sometime.

And it gets stronger with every loop
And I haven’t encountered an upper limit till now.

BLU is not as instantaneous as BL but it creates more deeper changes than BL, but that doesn’t beat BL’s instant benefitz. I prefer to use both.

That’s why I mention that superchargers are underated lol.

Both.
Not much of a difficulty but an inconvineance while using Superchargers.
Tho improving my visualization ain’t an immediate necessity.

1 Like

Can you share your schedule with these subs?

@Yondaime -Sure.

Except StarkQ, I run the other subs of the stack (UA,LQ and SpartanQ) ONLY when I am taking the corresponding action.

-UA when Jokewriting.
-LQ when Studying.
-SpartanQ when working out.

Usually, the rule is 1 loop max everyday of the week and rest on weekends but I am still experimenting to find my best rest routine.

When I take more action(by virtue of TheExecutioner)
I add 1 more loop.

With BL, I try 3 continuous loops at a time. Only 3 because I start loosing focus after 30 minutes of trying to concentrate.

I also tried to play BL first thing in the morning and last thing at night, Which almost kicked me out of my recently joined 5AMCLUB. Not going back to that play-routine anytime soon :sweat_smile:

And now, I try running BL when there is a need to.
Tho 1 loop of mind’s eye makes it supremely more convinient, enjoyable and engaging.

2 Likes

wow! only when taking an action, gave me an idea i can try :slight_smile:

What if your writing/studying extends more than an hour? do you loop the specific sub?

I’m also curious about BL running at night, however whenever I run it early afternoon I’m having a hard time sleeping -_-

1 Like

1 more loop if I go beyond 3 hours. The number is absolutely arbitrary.

1 Like

Did this ever work?