RoD and (Healing Sub) to "fix" my lucid dreaming

Ok, I can’t argue with that.
What about alchemist? It is a everything-spiritual sub.

I don’t equate lucid dreaming to spirit/occult stuff. So never considered Alchemist for that either.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

My original thought was Limit Destroyer. But QL1 might also work? not sure.
Will be interesting to compare ideas here to what support desk says.

2 Likes

I think that the new SE could be a good addition. Not too heavy like other healing subs.

2 Likes

Yes, I think RoD with LD could work. LD is supposed to be a focused sub so if stacked with RoD it could potentially work on Lucid Dreaming blockages.

2 Likes

But doesn’t SE work on emotional healing and negativity in general?

2 Likes

I’d even thought about Regeneration, but I remember the sales page for the original Dreams saying that stacking Dreams with Regen would be more for using dreams (not specifically LDs) to heal stuff. as in having stuff come up in dreams and being healed.

So not sure if Regen and RoD would be the same.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Let’s see what the support says.

1 Like

Yes but blockades arise from emotional grievances and traumas.
Maybe LD is the better choice. Idk.
Lets see what support desk recommends.

1 Like

Been searching forum for LD-related stuff, found a post about a LD I got from Mind’s Eye, thought I never got that to work again. I think that was Mind’s Eye Terminus Squared actually.

1 Like

The objectives of RoD are such:

• Automatic enhancement of your ability to induce lucid dreams. You may still need to practice the art of inducing a lucid dream, but your efforts will be much, much more fruitful.
  • Automatically become aware that you’re dreaming, with the choice to continue with the dream as-is, invoke a lucid dreaming state, or wake up.
  • Enhance your ability to induce extremely vivid lucid dreams with little effort.

After going through this I think RoD would be more than enough.

2 Likes

Dreams should have been enough I think, that’s why I’m approaching this and wanna make sure I do all I can to make it work.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, couldn’t Mind’s Eye help with blockages too? Since dreams are a form of visualization

1 Like

Maybe. lol. So many ideas and options. argh.

1 Like

I get you. lol
I am going through something similar over what my next purchase should be.

1 Like

From LD Description:
When paired with a stack, Limit Destroyer will work toward overcoming all issues standing in the way of achieving the goals of the stack

Sounds realy good as an addition to RoD.

4 Likes

I give this post 10 hearts!

1 Like

Sounds like an excellent stack to work with Lucid Dreaming.

Hello Palpatine,

Apologies for the delay.

You could attempt Alchemist ST1 for a while, as it has both energetic development and healing properties, specifically for spiritual topics. This coupled with RoD should help you figure out what is causing this issue.

I’d recommend also trying out all the different lucid dreaming methods, as well as having a consistent practice that allows you to develop energetically, really go deep inside and stay conscious. On a high enough level this skill (as well as astral projection) will become much more easy.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

4 Likes