Main Disc. Thread - Alchemist ZP v2

Great great great

Thank you for that

4 Likes

YES! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Can’t help but notice- has this sub got anything to do with the book of the same name? Meaning would this sub help you find and pursue your “personal legend” as spoken about in the book amongst other things?

It seems very connected

1 Like

Take a look at Genesis, mate.

3 Likes

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product-category/spirituality/

When I go onto “Spirituality” in the Subclub store, Alchemist isn’t listed there. Nor is Chosen Way Of Nature. Nor is Revelation Of Spirit…

Is that intentional?

@AnswerGroup just a heads up!

2 Likes

I feel like they need to go back and re categorize the main store titles when they are caught up with other stuff…

Index Gate and Ultimate Writer should be under creativity

2 Likes

while we are at it, chosen from within is not listed as a healing sub. i assume it is one from reading the sales page & the forum

1 Like

I wonder which Subliminal is the best / recommended to enhance your practice of Lucid Dreaming and / or Astral Projection.

Should I use this one (Alchemist) or rather Sage Immortal?

Revelation of Dreams

Remote Viewing X & Astral Projection X

2 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately I wasn’t clear enough.
What I search is a Sub that helps WITH these subs.

As I don’t have any success especially with the AP Sub, and only random successes from time to time with LD, despite a dedicated daily practice, I look for Subs that help to enhance your spiritual practice in general (in order to help manifest concrete things like AP/LD)

1 Like

Ah okay. Most probably it is Alchemist, as you guessed. Possibly Revelation of Spirit could help too.

1 Like

I asked support this. Re: fixing my lucid dreaming.

3 Likes

Alright, thanks for the answers and insights!
:+1:

1 Like

Alchemist gave me an out of body experience in my first loop. I wrote in one of the old Alchemist threads. I wasn’t actively practicing OBE’s or Astral Projection at the time.

6 Likes

That was ST1!?

@Palpatine
So, after you got that answer from the support, did you purchase the Sub and experienced LDs finally?

I have the subs already. Haven’t done any of that yet. Been focusing on other stuff still.

Yes, Stage 1.

1 Like

Any experience with alchemist stage 1 zpv2