Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

Chosen fills me with this positivity that inspires me to take action to take on the world. Love Bomb’s positivity is more about taking the right actions to be able to have greater relationships. Both make me feel happy and like everything is ok, it comes from a place of confidence on both subs. The inspiration produced by each sub is different, resulting in growth in different areas.

13 Likes

Possibly. Honestly, there’s no way to tell, but if I had to guess, probably not. Love is a very inward pointing emotion, even when you’re “loving” someone else. The pathways to achieve the success state (spreading love) would most likely manifest through emotional healing, since you have to love yourself to share love with others. With Libertine, the drive for sex / libido is very outward pointing and pathways to achieve the success state could easily manifest through enhanced sociability.

20 Likes

I suspected that with time love bomb ZP’s ability to help a person love themselves would lead to emotional healing, literally had this thought on my way home tonight. LB and chosen mixed together are somehow amplifying my intuition.

7 Likes

Love bomb makes you love!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Love Bomb after 1st Loop

2 Likes

see what love bomb did to me

2 Likes

Anyone care to share thier experiences using both love bomb and wanted.

“But keep in mind Love Bomb is a maximally aura based subliminal, which is dependent on your inner growth. Listening to Love Bomb alone will not result in wide growth”

Does this still apply with ZP version?

4 Likes

Are you in love ?

1 Like

I am listening to it with Khan

2 Likes

With learning!

1 Like

Magician how do feel when you listen to Love Bomb ?

I’ve not run it yet.

To all the love bomb fans :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just wanna say that the catalyst for a big part of the results that i got with subs in general was this sub. Even if it wasnt designed to be used as a foundational title, i think the foundation it provides is highly highly underrated. Anyone with even a slight problem with selflove would be doing himself a major disservice to not add this title to his stack. (Although at this point CWON may provide something similair? Not completely sure though.)

15 Likes

I played love bomb here and there maybe around 6 loops . Yesterday after my stack I played ONLY 3 minutes . And now today most of it laughter with people I meet really laughing out loud :rofl::rofl: Genuine laughing . This is pure manifestation from love bomb and this is awesomeeeeee and beautiful :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart_eyes: thanks for that sub
Without doubt one of my customs will include love bomb .

11 Likes

Anybody running LB and CWoN or putting those in a custom?

1 Like

Has anyone noticed if Love Bomb gets results for protection?

1 Like

I hope so!

Feel love and know that everything is perfect. When the love is complete the problem will drop away, whatever it is.

Those are two of my guiding principles. I think it all comes down to us healing ourselves and then we won’t bring these unwanted people into our experiences or we’ll be unaffected by them.

I was actually wanting to ask what would the best Q module to go with Love Bomb as sort of some sort of shielding and protection.

I do a guided white light meditation daily and after balancing chakras, releasing negativity, filling up and surrounding in the white light, the next process is sending love to all who send you negativity.

That’s something I’ve always wanted from the beginning. The original Love Bomb got me unwanted attention and boundary violations because I wasn’t healed enough. I decided to not try it since even though I do believe that love is the most powerful force in the world.

I don’t blame my results on the subliminal because I think it merely showed my own junk to me. Like how a happy person who is free from attachment and needs no external validation can be disturbing to people. Without you even so much as doing anything besides minding your own business. So they project their problems onto you. But that’s been my own path to heal up myself so I can go live my life without me being bothered by what others are projecting on to me because of their own bs.

1 Like