Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

How does LoveBomb make you feel? Does it make you more relax? Do you get more social? Less intrusive thoughts?

2 Likes

I see social interactions from a more positive perspective. The wisdom and positivity really shine through for me, so that it’s easier for me to be more social. Love Bomb makes me feel happier, like everything is ok.

11 Likes

Just Listen to LB…I am coming from cycle of DR ST1 & Khan ST1 & tons of recon overexpose

I hope LB will give me some peace

WIll share my review tomorrow

2 Likes

And how would you differentiate the feeling from the one you get from Chosen :thinking::stuck_out_tongue:?

2 Likes

Chosen fills me with this positivity that inspires me to take action to take on the world. Love Bomb’s positivity is more about taking the right actions to be able to have greater relationships. Both make me feel happy and like everything is ok, it comes from a place of confidence on both subs. The inspiration produced by each sub is different, resulting in growth in different areas.

13 Likes

Possibly. Honestly, there’s no way to tell, but if I had to guess, probably not. Love is a very inward pointing emotion, even when you’re “loving” someone else. The pathways to achieve the success state (spreading love) would most likely manifest through emotional healing, since you have to love yourself to share love with others. With Libertine, the drive for sex / libido is very outward pointing and pathways to achieve the success state could easily manifest through enhanced sociability.

20 Likes

I suspected that with time love bomb ZP’s ability to help a person love themselves would lead to emotional healing, literally had this thought on my way home tonight. LB and chosen mixed together are somehow amplifying my intuition.

7 Likes

Love bomb makes you love!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Love Bomb after 1st Loop

2 Likes

see what love bomb did to me

2 Likes

Anyone care to share thier experiences using both love bomb and wanted.

“But keep in mind Love Bomb is a maximally aura based subliminal, which is dependent on your inner growth. Listening to Love Bomb alone will not result in wide growth”

Does this still apply with ZP version?

4 Likes

Are you in love ?

1 Like

I am listening to it with Khan

2 Likes

With learning!

1 Like

Magician how do feel when you listen to Love Bomb ?

I’ve not run it yet.

To all the love bomb fans :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just wanna say that the catalyst for a big part of the results that i got with subs in general was this sub. Even if it wasnt designed to be used as a foundational title, i think the foundation it provides is highly highly underrated. Anyone with even a slight problem with selflove would be doing himself a major disservice to not add this title to his stack. (Although at this point CWON may provide something similair? Not completely sure though.)

15 Likes