1. Paragon
  2. Libertine
  3. Love Bomb
  4. Diamond
  5. Sex Mastery
10 Likes

Lawd. That’s an interesting build. Might try it myself :wink:

3 Likes

Anything you think might go well to match in that 6 spot, or cap it at 5?

1 Like

Something to bolster manifestation results. Like Yggdrasil.

3 Likes

Do RICH and Love bomb clash ?
I can’t recall but I think @SaintSovereign somewhere said not to club then .

Only reference I can find to something like that is the R.I.C.H thread warning not to run too many programs in the same stack. There’s a few posts on the prototype thread referencing people running them together though.

Maybe ask @Baphomet how that went?

1 Like

I would consider adding Panther.

Love is the law.

Now I need a 7th spot in my Ultima custom😅

Is there a specific reason as to why you have included paragon ?. My understanding is that it is for physical healing ?

Would it be correct to assume that the Q store Libertine Core is v2, not v1? :thinking:

Maybe this has been discussed on the Libertine Ultima thread – which I stopped visiting because it has too many posts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So it is okay to put 5 Ultima cores in a Ultima custom? I kept wondering about this and based on what I read thought it’s not fine. Can someone who knows this for sure please confirm?
That build looks interesting @Azriel
I guess based on the reaction from Saint that it is fine but I really thought it wasnt till now. So asking for a confirmation please

3 Likes

this is an interesting build indeed bro thank you again for the idea, i’ll take note of this.

how about inner circle?

It went well for the most part. I had to cut the listening pattern because of computer issues and also my schedule changed after getting a job. I was listening to love Bomb in the afternoon but no longer have time for that. I was listening to RICH in the mornings before work but we’re in training right now and aren’t selling anything yet. When we start selling on the phones I’ll listen to RICH in the morning on my way to work. Right now I’m listening to Libertine V2 on the walk to work because there’s a couple of cuties in my training group :wink:

2 Likes

It has 5 cores in it Saint!

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Is that possible?

I think Paragon Complete is supposed to promote better erections.

This is a @SaintSovereign and @Fire question.

1 Like

because I want the effect of paragon and all the others but just want to run one booster
and also because paragon seems to be a male member enhancer and optimizer as is Diamond,
so I’m curious about mixing them.

1 Like