Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

My opinion is :
Update if possible
Its 30 dollars more

1. Inner Gasoline / the amount of Sexual energy that’s available for you, instead of searching in the world for pleasure, is incredible. Since I added IG to my customs I walk around in Pleasure instead of searching for Pleasure.
    Its the best feeling ever

2. love bomb / diamond / true social/ Sex Mastery x or Libertine

Think about😉

Ps: great custom

5 Likes

I completely forgot about Inner Gasoline :roll_eyes: fml.

I’m going to be using Love Bomb Ultima regardless and I didn’t want a weaker aura so I decided against it even though I felt like I should have a few times. In the future I’ll update.

I’m excited to see how your custom works out for you.

1 Like

Thank you✌️ same here😁
If you do a journal, please tag me in.

@Leandros Hi i noticed approachability Aura does that help women approach you? Im wondering if we have a sub for supporting cold approaching women?

@dare2fly

I don’t know, it’s my first time I have it in a custom

1 Like

I had a feeling that this combo would be incredible. Wish I had some mental capital to run it myself, but I’m all in on testing these new Q+ and Ultima+ prototypes. :wink:

19 Likes

I can’t hold in all my excitement :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You mentioned running Inner Circle after running Dragon Reborn in it’s entirety and I feel adding Love Bomb to that would be incredibly beneficial. I can’t believe how many people treat others badly and don’t understand how or why they alienate folks or why nobody is willing to do anything for or want to be around them. My belief is that you never know who you will meet and how one person can change your entire life

2 Likes

any idea on how many subs we will be able to run on Q+?

@SaintSovereign when can we expect a first Q+/ U+ file to be released for the public ?

2 Likes

Not any time soon. Late this year, most likely.

5 Likes

So sayeth the HypeMaster :smiley:

I’m eager to see what the new mojo is

:trophy::+1:

1 Like

just wanted to know from your early test with Q+ and Ultima+ will we be able to run up to 3 sub max or its too early to say?

wearing purple rubellite in your left pockets will bring about similair effects as this subliminal.

it is crazy how much attention i get when i run around with rubellite.

About Q+, your curiosity is understandable. Q+ maybe a completely different beastie. Please wait for further recommendations. When it does come out, you may have to adjust your habits as well as how you conceptualize the possibilities of subliminals.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna bookmark your post right here for… mmh…research… purposes :rofl:

1 Like

Too early to say. Way too early.

4 Likes

I ran this ultima just several times, but I was always more needy. Just felt like I have to talk to people more or somehow please them. Did you have the same feeling? Honestly do not like to be needy.

1 Like

Nope, worked like intended. Perhaps you could direct that love to yourself so that you’re not needing an external source - or run a status title :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like