Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

I am curious what it would be. It don’t think I am an outlier and I think the original 1 loop every other day is for very advanced users. I am now at 1 loop every week and this is just enough to handle reconciliation and processing.

It’s coming as soon as I’m pleased with it.

3 Likes

Excited to hear about this :sunglasses::sunglasses:

When :pleading_face:

Also saint do you have a journal on here? Like do you have a custom rn that youre running yourself and you’re journaling on the forums?

Soon :wink::joy::joy:

The “soon” word :pleading_face::pleading_face:

He had one but hes testing prototypes so no more updates,lol

2 Likes

Also hoping the ultima effect stay long with this pattern and are more profound

Would like to replace my preworkout with the beast unleashed lifecharger.

3 Likes

Is Apple still lagging behind on the release of this for iPhone? I miss using this on my android for those short bursts of much needed sub use.

This might be a support ticket item.

Great. I like it. :thinking: :smiley:

Would like to use Dreams lifecharger instead of Ultima. I feel an hour is too much lead time for a title centered around sleeping and dreams.

Announcement for the LIFE project coming soon. @Fire and I just met about this yesterday. No worries, it’s all good news. :wink:

14 Likes

Looking forward to it, this hasn’t had updates in a long time!

Whenever I use the commander, I definitely feel it. And the beast workout one gave me a really good workout one day. But what I’ve been using most consistently is Dreams and WOW i had a fucking VIVID dream last night. It was of my girlfriend breaking up with me and sucking my friend’s dick, so it was an awful nightmare… but it did as described and gave me vivid dreams. Lol.

But I dont feel much of anything from the elixir or BLU

6 Likes

@friday

Please don’t do that.

Last night I listened to the dreams lifecharger twice in a row right before bed and felt like it was a great way to put me to sleep. I got really tired half way through the second one and didn’t even feel the need to read before bed. Just fell right asleep

Had a drink and a bunch of food before bed, so im surprised my sleep score was this good. The only thing not optimal was my restfulness, which is a total given consider i had been drinking and overate

2 Likes

Just downloaded the LIFE(charger) app. Here are some of my thoughts. @SaintSovereign @Fire

When I start the app, there’s the logo. I find it to be aesthetically not pleasing for me. When I move my eyes closer to the screen, I notice the logo seems to have jagged edges that I believe makes it look bad. Like when you download a JPEG/JPG with text in it. It’s also positioned quite oddly. It’s off-center to the right side of the man’s face. For some reason I don’t like the picture in the background either. Maybe it’s because the photo being used isn’t high definition or it’s breaking some rule of photography/design. I would prefer if it’s just the logo with the subliminal club header, appearing for a bit until it shows you the screen after you click “Get Started”. I might want to see this screen (the one with the logo) once or if I’m not logged in but once I am logged in, I don’t see the need to be prompted this screen if I want to get straight to listening.

Now I’m in the app. I’m not a fan of the sliding categories. Feels odd for me to swipe to the left and the right to see all the categories. I feel there should be a tab called “Categories” that shows the Categories. If you’ve used Spotify, the UI on the Search tab on an Android phone is what I’m thinking of. 2 boxes on the left and right, with a space in between them. You swipe down and up to see all the categories. I’m not sure about the “Newest” portion either. For some reason, I think it looks cheap? Maybe it’s the rounded borders and that the Supercharger is filling up almost the entire half of my screen. Maybe it should be smaller? A third/almost a third of the screen size might make more sense. An example would be using the Youtube app and how the size for each suggested video is just right. I would prefer if the “All Titles” screen (the one you see once you press “See All”) was the one you see on the “Listen” screen instead, seems better to me.

The font is not aesthetically pleasing either. It feels “cheap” to me. This might just be personal preference. I might be subconsciously expecting a more “sharp” font for a more premium product.

Now I’m clicking on a Supercharger title. I clicked As Above. The play, rewind and fast forward buttons are very badly off-centered. I didn’t notice this just now when I was playing the Superchargers but when I was in the middle of typing the last paragraph, it’s quite jarring and now I can’t unsee it. I don’t like the black and white photo in the background either, maybe it’s because her face isn’t showing? I know in photography you shouldn’t cut off a portion of a person’s head. Now onto the design, the design feels off to me. Maybe it’s because of the blue line not being perpendicular? The gradient on the picture in the background feels off too. EDIT: I notice that when you have just opened say, As Above, it doesn’t show you how long it is until you click play. Minor point but worth mentioning.

Besides that, the playing experience is quite smooth. I really enjoyed the Superchargers I tried (As Above, So Below, True Social). True Social was the most fun, was really nice to do the visualizations for this with the amazing music. The other two were really great too! Hmm, maybe for True Social using the world god might turn some people off. I know in some religious communities, calling yourself a god even in a non-literal way would dissuade somebody from using it. Though I’d wager most would be fine with it.

I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m overly critical of the app. I definitely love it, it’s just something about the design, user layout and aesthetics that doesn’t make me feel I’m using a well-designed app (like say, Spotify or Youtube). Also, this is probably a much older version of the app since it came out in March. Lots of development probably has been done since then.

1 Like

What happened to this? We didn’t get any news.

Zero Point first. Then we can make ZP infused lifechargers.

23 Likes