Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Take a break and see how it goes. You won’t lose any progress when you don’t listen for a day or two; on the contrary, you’ll be gaining more - just like the physical exercises, you have to take a rest, can’t keep tearing them muscle fibers all days of the week, even roiders take days off.

4 Likes

@Phoermes @Malkuth @TheBoxingScientist thanks alot for your advice, it makes sense!

3 Likes

Please do not make these types of comments. Rather please use some tact to make your point.

2 Likes

I don’t know if your expectations are realistic.

Also try listening to it every other day or twice a week.

I didn’t feel much of anything on LB, yet I got results.

3 Likes

Did someone pee in your fruit loops again?

You’re confusing being disappointed or angry with something in my life, with maintaining a certain type of environment on this forum. I can be in a good mood and still tell people to stop or refrain from something. My mood can be independent of how I maintain a certain environment here.

TBH in light of your progress over the past 6 months, I find your comment both unexpected and disappointing.

There will be respect on this forum towards and by everyone, including us moderators.

And please refrain from directly or indirectly explaining this as, “It’s just a joke” or “You misunderstood” or “You’re taking it too seriously” or “You must of been in a bad mood” or some variation there of.

Before disregarding, disparaging, denigrating, devaluing, dismissing, or denying what us moderators post, please at least consider that it might be true. We have been selected to help.

16 Likes

I’m not going to say it was a joke. It was inappropriate and I apologize.

7 Likes

Apology accepted. I’m glad you are back.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant jcast was just having a laugh he is a good guy dont worry he just gets carried away.

2 Likes

I’m glad JCast is back as well.
I rather enjoy his writings on this forum. He’s made a lot of positive contributions to this sight.
RV, you’re a fair moderator. I’ve never had any reason to complain about you. And thanks for looking out for all of us.

3 Likes

Agree and he always speaks him mind i like that about James

3 Likes

I think so, too. Thank you for posting your support of him. (And you too @TheBoxingScientist)

1 Like

I guess the billion dollar question is does Love Bomb help you learn to love yourself?

2 Likes

I’d say yes. Can’t be radiating love without being affected at all.

I started learning more about myself and how to improve the effects of LB, the answer was that I need to love meself, and not just say it, but mean it and live it throughout the day. Not in the physical terms of taking care of your body but your mind as well, your reaction to your thoughts and how hard you go on yourself when you ‘screw up’. It does feel strange operating on this new paradigm when applied internally, as opposed to expressed onto others.

At the end of the day, all that hatred and its siblings just ends up harming you from the inside until it starts oozing outside like a nasty blister. You’d sleep better at the end of the day once you’re on the other end of that spectrum

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely outstanding @Phoermes its a cliche but its so true one must learn to love themselves.

1 Like

@James you cannot have a roof and walls without a foundation. The foundation must be strong like what @Phoermes is saying learn to love yourself = foundation.

I know you are making progress with DR and i have seen many changes in you. There is a light at the end of tunnel !. For sure it is not an oncoming train.

One day you will be an immortal that walks in the land of the mortals.

The power is in you James !!!

3 Likes

If anybody wants to really add to the Love Bomb adventure there’s a book about sending love. The guy also won some smaller lottery by making his own visualization tape that he listened to every day. It does work and your results and adventures will vary. You can find other people’s adventures with sending love scattered across the web. It’ll open your eyes to what’s possible.

The book is called Living On Love by Klaus Joehle. That’s the one you want. His other books go more into his fall off the mountain so to speak and didn’t have the magic of living on love.

https://www.amazon.com/Living-Love-Messenger-Klaus-Joehle/dp/0595172873/ref=sr_1_1?crid=32VM7SNVU1TSZ&dchild=1&keywords=klaus+joehle&qid=1624829151&sprefix=klaus+joehle+%2Caps%2C212&sr=8-1

6 Likes

I love that!

Oh damn blast from the past. I remember living on love. Never got anything to work for me, but I was incredibly blocked up when I read his book.

2 Likes

One guy i know put a small note in his wallet which said “Within the next 5 years i am going to become an I.T director”. Three years down the line he got promoted to an i.t director role.

3 Likes