Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

That sounds awesome @JayFlex. Thanks for sharing this, as I spend most of my time at work.
I plan on listening to it solo tomorrow morning, and I’ll listen to DR in the evening.

1 Like

I was listening to this today , after break of 15 days from this sub .

I was driving woman home for some reason, I literally hate ( hate is a big word , may be I don’t like her , or we don’t have anything common )

It was an hours drive , so to avoid talking to her , I put my ear phones and started listening to this sub .

After 45 mins into sub , she HOLDED my hand and I was shocked !!

This sub is so powerful , it surpassed even my hatred for her and she just sensed love .

Omg !! It’s a dope
Lol

15 Likes

Right on man! Thanks for posting this!

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Perhaps you and the team can come up with a new product “atomic love” where the products works from inside out.

Would you please elaborate more on what you have in mind?

This version 2 of Love Bomb is awesome and embarrassing sometimes ! I had to stop listening for many days because my wife is touching me below the belt, anytime and even in front of people. It is ok in the bedroom, but embarrassing in public hahaha ! She never did that before Love Bomb Ultima ! It is particularly intense the first day I listen to this file. So when I know we will meet some members of the family or friends, I avoid listening to it ! really powerful but you have to learn how to manage it :joy:

20 Likes

What do you think about the self-effects from running it? Do you feel like you love people around you more?

I see people in a positive way and so they see me also positively: the sales lady in the bakery seems always in a bad mood with all her clients. But when I run LBU she seems so happy to see me :rofl: I tested it several time, with and without LBU, it always work

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I have noticed with this product. At work and at home it’s like I have a gravity field around me that is constantly pulling people in. I listened to it my first day at work last week and coworkers were following me around all day. I listened to it my second day before going to a different office. People there were surrounding me like I was a celebrity. Managers and coworkers were so excited to chat and hang out. Love Bomb V2 is some powerful stuff.

8 Likes

When I listen to LBU I am in a mood of teasing everybody, especially women. It creates a playful moment. My daughter is telling us (my wife and myself) that we are really childish :rofl:

1 Like

The gravity filed is really something I feel, very funny and light : don’t ask me to talk about serious matter during its materialization :rofl:

2 Likes

Can you steer the attention sexually?

1 Like

it is not really sexual on my part, it is more about increasing the bond, complicity into the couple. And beyond the couple, the people feel more at ease than before, more talkative, and even more teasing

2 Likes

for the sexual aspect, no doubt about Libertine !

1 Like

I have not tried to listen to Libertine and BLU together ! I am afraid the sales lady in the bakery will jump on me in front of the other clients :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s possible but I haven’t tested that. I’m married and have a good sex life with my wife. I am unable to tell if it’s made an impact in that area. In terms of social relationships and drawing attention to me the sub has worked great.

3 Likes

Great post about your wife mate! I’m happy for you.

I’ve noticed this too.

Yep.

1 Like

I ran LB today as I went shopping, here’s the report:

Two store clerks from different stores said the exact same thing as I was giving them my number for that loyalty account thing “I always forget your number, one day I will remember it”. Along with other chattiness. People seem to try an open more emotional-driven conversations than the usual greetings reflex when I use LB.

Also, some guy held the door open for me from afar, took me about 15 seconds to reach the door, yet he held it open with a smile.

I also noticed that LB is having a stronger internal effect later at night as opposed to the morning.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I have noticed LB affects men and women.

1 Like

Dear members, has anyone experienced stacking Libertine Ultimate AND Love Bomb Ultimate as boosters together with main sub? What’s the results?

1 Like