Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

When I use it, I feel folks are generally nicer, but I don’t feel this last longer than a day or two for me. Now I mainly use it as some sort of a cheat Ultima when I’m feeling some pretty bad recon, but it’s a doubled edged sword.

Sometime ago I was tempted to run it daily for a week just to test, but it seems I’m hitting some odd recon after 2 days of continued usage. Both v1 and v2.

3 Likes

Best use it every other day or when needed. Its like Libertine you cannot use it everyday in my experience

3 Likes

I listen to it every day without any problem

1 Like

forgive me if this has already been asked, but what color does love bomb make your aura?

3 Likes

Oh I did not know that, but that makes sense. If I recall correctly, LBU and Libertine should be very close, they only changed the script into love and wisdom.

I’ve only used Libertine maybe once or twice, but I’ll keep this in mind and observe. Thank you all for your input, brothers.

@RVconsultant @TheBoxingScientist @Leandros

It’s a pleasure

Do you include it in your stack?

1 Like

I try to play it at least once a week, the way it makes me feel is kind of a booster, but I’m still weary of the recon.

After I get settled in with my new stack, I might try to experiment with LBU for longer just to see if my threshold improves.

1 Like

Nice experiment Apollo :+1:

1 Like

Odd reconciliation?

I think someone came up with a hypothesis that it might be due to the aura burning out.

There’s some interesting things in this video that I think connects with the idea of Love Bomb and auras in general.

At about 45 minutes in, they start discussing the placebo effect as it relates to Bengstrom’s healing technique and other experimental trials, for example on drugs. The suggestion that is made is that the placebo effect is not entirely psychological, but tied instead to the effects of non-locality. In other words, one of the fundamental assumptions on which experimental design is based is that locality exists, that individuals separated from one another do not share information, yet the outcome of some placebo studies would seem to indicate that, much like the brain studies that have been done of people linking brains without being consciously aware of it, that this non local connection and transfer of information between humans exists even if they’re not aware of it.

I think this gives us an interesting perspective on the difficulty of testing the efficacy of auras such as Libertine or Love Bomb. Some people have seen remote influence with these aura subs. I’d offer that what we are dealing with is non local, with all the interesting experimental correlates and implications.

EDIT to add: The reason I think this is worth noting is people often tend to think of an “aura” as something localized, for example to your room or immediate vicinity, but the actual phenomenon itself can perhaps be considered as not constrained by such limitations.

8 Likes

It’s like after 2 or more days I need to recharge to see the difference again. Like running out of gas feeling

1 Like

Bought Love Bomb v2 even tho I have the prototype to manifest quicker and to help contribute towards the company (you guys mentioned to save funds if you have the prototype but hype reviews and to say thanks to you for everything you’ve done so far led me towards a purchase today).

Looking forward to using it in my stack this week as it’ll align with my MorningStarQ custom and R.I.C.H.

Excited.

4 Likes

04-05-21 @ 7:50 PM;
Ok, so to clarify things a bit, Love Bomb Ultima v2 is out? Sub Club should put that into each product’s page, as that would let everyone know at which version in development each product is currently in

They’re too busy updating the rest of the line.
If you want updates for which titles have upgraded, which is most of them then check the Qv2 or Ultima v2 threads and they’re mentioned there or will be soon.

I’m sure they’ll place the information onto the product pages but the most important information is here, where the loyal customers like us actually care about it.

1 Like

When everything is updated, we will. In the meantime, we have a forum thread regarding the upgrades, and we sent multiple emails about it.

1 Like

Does the LB aura shine even if we’re tired and not too social–and even 10 hours later?

I would say, yes. I’ve had it last for a couple of days. I posted a few weeks ago about listening to it 3 days in a row and on the third day my co-workers wouldn’t leave me alone. There is a promotion coming up at work so I’m going to start listening to it frequently again.

5 Likes

That sounds awesome @JayFlex. Thanks for sharing this, as I spend most of my time at work.
I plan on listening to it solo tomorrow morning, and I’ll listen to DR in the evening.

1 Like

I was listening to this today , after break of 15 days from this sub .

I was driving woman home for some reason, I literally hate ( hate is a big word , may be I don’t like her , or we don’t have anything common )

It was an hours drive , so to avoid talking to her , I put my ear phones and started listening to this sub .

After 45 mins into sub , she HOLDED my hand and I was shocked !!

This sub is so powerful , it surpassed even my hatred for her and she just sensed love .

Omg !! It’s a dope
Lol

15 Likes