Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Love Bomb did so much for me, its my favorite program.

What are you’re expiriences?

what did it do for you?

share ur stories man

1 Like

First of al whenever I lisen to Love Bomb the first 28 min I have a heart opening where I feel powerful love and I always direct this love to the parts in me where I need it the most.

Examples

( that’s only one of Many)
When my brother was born my mother put me aside and I had the emotional state of : she left me, I am alone…
So I let this love flow into me and overwrite myself with love until I get to the point where I feel that it doesn’t matter if somebody leaves me or not because I love myself
I can be alone and have a good time

( sculpting myself)
I asked myself: how can I feel this love forever and then the next 12 days I was working every loop I did on myself until I feel the love constantly and GENERATE it for myself :wink:

much is healed in me since then
I am friendly to myself
I am loving to myself
I am generous to myself
I love to be me
I have a good heart

14 Likes

really happy for you man,I have been learning to love myself for years…still only scratch the surface…later this year,I will also add it to my stack…thanks for sharing…it warms my heart just reading your post…

5 Likes

Rock n Roll Bro

Very interesting.
Normally when I lisen to LB the first 30 min I have a heart opening and I let the love I feel flow into the parts that needs it the most.

I did this for over a month

Today I turned LB on (its the second thing I do after brushing my teeth)
I had only thoughts of : I am lovable and deserve to be loved, love will come to me, I am ready to be loved… And after the loop I am getting tired

Now let’s see what happens next

8 Likes

You are the MAN!

1 Like

Thanks man You too.

Your way of communication is incredible rar

:+1::+1:

1 Like

has anyone experienced the reverse effect of love bomb?past few day ,every times I run LBU…my
brain will keep flashing negative thoughts and feeling ? why is that ?

2 Likes

Jup I had that since yesterday but I think it’s because there’s an overflow of Love or a dominant positive state in me now that brings the negative to the surface.

But I can shoot the Negativity away easily

3 Likes

@Leandros you say you feel your heart opening can you describe those feelings where they originate from ?. Is it a feeling of heat ? butterfly sensation ? pins and needles ?

1 Like

I wonder if it might be some reconciliation.

Also @TheBoxingScientist funny you should mention this. I’ve felt like my stomach has been experiencing butterflies in a not-so-good way for weeks. I don’t think it’s LBU. Not sure what it is.

@TheBoxingScientist

It was like a river of love that’s building a lake inside my chest.

I use it for over a month to direct this love into the parts in me that need them the most.

Since 2 days I have only thoughts of : I deserve to be loved, love is coming into my life, I accept that I am lovable and so on and so forth.

Instead of letting the love I felt burst outwards I let it flow internal.
Also I had the love feeling only the first 30 min. Of the loop

I was 20 min ago in a shop buying groceries and I saw these women and instead of lighting my balls with fire I stopped and automatically thought : chill out, love is coming my way

10 Likes

I had such an opening once while running Alchemist. After an important dream I woke up full of loving energy.
Sadly for me this experience stopped after a while when some old patterns emerged.

Maybe with love bomb this can happen again for me. I will see.

2 Likes

In my opinion : if you hade once such an experience, it’s repeatable and reaccessable

2 Likes

OK first loop LB today and I don’t realy feel much but I sense that it’s working in the underground and it gives me a airy feeling - very subtle

Like I am convinced that love is coming my way

4 Likes

@UNBORN

What @Leandros said. If you keep listening to LB and/or the Alchemist that feeling might become more of a habit.

3 Likes

As far as these posts go, linking intuition/third eye/right brain and Love Bomb… there’s this from David Ovason’s “The Zelator”

He turned his face away from us, to the larger group.

‘Listen, for I am an old man, and the words of old men resonate like no
other words. For all this age, I now know only one thing, and it is from
this one thing that emerge the answers to all your questions. It is the
thing to which all initiation leads. All I know now, after all this searching,
is that the secret of everything is love.’

A profound silence settled over the room.

‘There was nothing in the beginning but love. There was nothing
during those years of struggle but love. And now, with the end in sight,
I am blessed with the knowledge that there is nothing more than love,
here and now, and in the world beyond. When, in the Egyptian myths,
Atum created air and water, it was through love, and it was through love
that he sought to unite with them once again. It was through love that he
bound to his own forehead the third eye. It is through love that this Eye
will grow once more on human beings. The purpose behind all initiation
is the furtherance of love.’

3 Likes

Aside from @Yardbird’s outstanding experience, anyone played LBU daily?

I listen to it twice a week.

3 Likes