Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

Please, report back if it happened to you again. I really want to run Limitless but if that side effect was constant I would have to give up on it. In my case, it can be related to running two loops of it today. It was the first time I tried it in ZP. Over two years ago I ran one loop of Limitless pre-Q and the result was pretty much the same. I was distracted and had problems with associating, memorizing, and recalling. I was just “dumber”.

2 Likes

I will report. Yesterday I couldn’t do simple tasks. They seemed a little harder than usual to me.
Tagging @SaintSovereign, need your opinion here.

EDIT: Headaches only occur in the evening.

2 Likes

I believe Saint mentioned that they are not completely happy with Limitless, and will probably tweak it a little bit more. To add my thoughts; I ran 2 loops so far of Limitless and I noticed a little bit of trouble focusing while reading. I have the tendency to jump from word to word instead of being able to focus in a continuous line

3 Likes

I am running Limitless ZP .

My 1 st loop was like OMG ZP.

Today had a loop in the morning . No recon .

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t mention that I got recon on Limitless today. I was impatient, irascible, lazy and I didn’t want to learn from others but figure out things by myself.

What about your results on Limitless so far?

Am running Limitless Custom Qv2 since October

• My circadian Rhythm changed .
  • Productivity - Working on an avg 6 hours per day . Max upto 12 hours.
  • Verbal fluency increased.

Started with ZP this week only . Today was my 2 nd loop with ZP.
Am watching out for some sneaky results . Let’s see

4 Likes

If you guys read my today’s journal then you already know that how limitless helped me in work and specially in gym
I wonder how limitless helped me in gym??

Today I ran PS + limitless
Day after tomorrow will be wanted

We have the same issue. It’ll work after everything is processed. I’m even dealing with a sub induced headache right now.

9 Likes

Good to know, thanks! And feel better :+1:

1 Like

What is ‘everything’ here ?
Should I wait for something to see the action of ZP ?

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

If you’re running Limitless, or any cognitive enhancing sub, or even any cognitive enhancing practices, you need to have something to test whether you’re getting smarter or not. Cognitive enhancement isn’t something you just “feel” unless you’re hyper self-aware. For me, I know Limitless is working because my performance in strategy based games has skyrocketed. I’ll suddenly understand the nature of the game, the underlying nuances, etc. and I’ll start playing much much better, like what happened this morning. If it wasn’t for that, I probably wouldn’t have noticed that much.

I do catch myself having flashes of understanding and insight, like dots are being connected that weren’t before, and this is happening more and more. I also notice increased verbal fluency, etc.

So yeah, unlike WANTED and many of the other titles, Limitless can be elusive if you don’t know your baseline. @Jonathan, for example, knows his baseline when studying. Since he lost focus, he knew that was a result, even if it wasn’t positive.

You need to be able to identify those kinds of anomalies to get the best of Limitless.

16 Likes

I think the problem is more that people expect to suddenly become productivity machines working 12 hours a day with full focus and no distractions when running a title like Limitless.

3 Likes

I expect of it to make me “smarter” and more productive not “dumber” and lazy like it did yesterday. However, as I said, I ran two loops and got overexposed, obviously, and slight recon kicked in.

I shall keep using it and see how it goes but if it persisted I will have to give up on it.

1 Like

This could be a temporary effect.
Like, if you imagine it’s building a grand and glorious Memory Palace in your mind, that’ll take some time to shuffle around existing parts to make it work.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I got from LimitlessZP from the first day I ran it. Faster learning too.

Although I’m trying to limit myself to 10 hours per day.

5 Likes

I feel called out. This is me.

1 Like

It might be like going to the gym. Not only do you not get stronger after one workout, you’re typically WEAKER because your muscles are sore and wiped out. It takes time and consistent workouts to actually see strength gains.

6 Likes

What about Brain Training apps such as Lumosity , Peak , and Elevate?

1 Like

For me it’s some of that but more about knowing and wisdom. Maybe that’s something that both Limitless ZP and Sage Immortal ZP do together? I don’t know

For all my questioning of what my IQ is I feel like so much of that is because I have for a long time felt that I should know more and know how to do more as an adult.
I just feel like I’m missing something and I can’t explain what it is

1 Like