Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer Ultima

You’re totally right on that, mate.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero your results with this sub has inspired me to get a copy of it. I remember being interested in it way back but went with Rebirth that time. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I cannot guarantee you will get the same result but as @Budewr mentioned above, if you’re consciously working on some limits, bad habits and fears LD will certainly aid you a lot on your quest.

1 Like

read this its working like that for me

4 Likes

That is true, and we all have our different goals and aspirations. But I recon with becoming clear what those limitations are(and deep down we all know what they are) that this sub is a great way of working to get past them.

I will incoperate this sub into my rotation and report back on my experieces with it.

3 Likes

Ran a loop of LDU today. And a wonderful thing happened today i think it was because of LDU. I was Feeling anxious today but i told myself let it be there JUST IGNORE IT. And it worked. Suddenly i started walking more confidently. DAMn

1 Like

Here’s the shiniest star of SC that is so greatly underestimated… I cannot emphasize strongly enough how important it is to include this little kitten in your subliminal journey. I listened to it for almost three months and the way my mindset changed I can describe using one word only - incredible. Limit Destroyer dissolved not only my most nasty beliefs like “I’m not good enough”, “it’s not for me”, “I can’t do it” when it comes to my life and business aptitude but also some other limits related to acquiring new skills and becoming an expert in the field of my choosing. It feels like I can run no sub whatsoever and still achieve whatever I desire - the sky is the limit describes my mindset best right now. Definitely, that sub is a must on your journey.

7 Likes

I’ve just added this to my stack three days ago to compliment Alchemist (and my stack in general) and focus on my manifestations. I can’t wait to experience months with it. I’m considering adding it to my Alchemist/Sage/Mind’s Eye custom in the future.

1 Like

That was a great move, both subs shift your mindset towards the most empowering belief - the sky is the limit. I’m sure you’ll benefit from it enormously.

3 Likes

this sub is just amazing, im waiting for other factors as well to see if it works with it

like health issues and such, like paragon to me hahahha

ill post any updates here if i find :smiley: fropm LDU

Quoting this in case somebody besides me needs to see this. I forgot this, somehow. Good reminder.

1 Like

I got my custom LD today.

The first limiting belief that I will focus on is ‘change is hard.’ Yes, folks that all ‘change is hard’ is a limiting belief. We accept that as a fact, but what if its, not a stone-cold fact? What if change was ‘normal, natural and fun?’ I know for a fact I had instant change before, and I do mean in 10 minutes. A 22-year-old pattern shifted in 10 minutes. That pattern has not come back in 2 and a half years. So, I know change can be instant.

5 Likes

this is a good perspective ive alway seem to see change a bit hard, but maybe its just a fact of life

seem way muscles need pain and stimulus to grow and become bigger, same way lobsters take out their shells multiple times a year and everytime it feels like crap

but who knows? maybe were just making harder for ourselves but thinking change is hard

gl anyways friend

i randomly woke up today with an urge/gut feeling that this is the product i currently need given my goals.

is anyone currently using this product solo?

if yes, can you please share your experience?

I don’t think he used it solo but @Sub.Zero used it for 3 months with good results.

2 Likes

Ran one loop last night and felt quite energized causing me to stay up all night. Improved attitude. I’ve introduced it to my current stack of Limitless ZP (solo) because they seem synergistic.

I had extremely uncharacteristic self-confidence on the Ultima version. In that regard, an earlier version of Emperor (can’t remember which) is the only thing to even come close, though it’s an apples-oranges comparison, because the experience of confidence was qualitatively different.

On Emperor, the confidence seemed rooted in “cockiness”. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but LDU doesn’t feel like that. LDU feels like I can do and achieve anything, not merely considering possibilities, but feeling in my bones that I could achieve anything by merely touching it with my hand.

I’m eager to hear other LDU ZP reports

2 Likes

Is this ZP ?

Here’s the Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer ZP.

2 Likes

Wow, love going down memory lane.

Nice write-up of Limit destroyer. And yes, I know it’s about the ultima version. But now we have ZP. Looking forward to reading more of these success stories for Limit destroyer.

1 Like