:relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wuvvv u my fruiend :hugs::hugs::blush::blush:

have a blessed day filled with love

1 Like

starting my 6th week on sub club today

and i have to say , WOW

the results are crazy and its only been this litile of time

some updates:

okay so what i noticed is LDU is actually helping with my stomach capacity and uncomfrtable feeling when i drink too much water in one chug or eat so much

wow thats impressing, i sense some changes and my stomach is actually slowly regaining its size! which is AMAZING wow, cant wait to pair LDU with paragon in the future

i went to dinner yestrday with my dad, and i have to say that i no longer have this fear of people’s approval its like i dont care :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

my dad took a pic of me while the flash was on , usually i would feel embarssed or not comfrtable

but i felt normal cause it is normal!!! :smiley:

sleep is much much betteer now i can sleep for 5-6 hour sometimes 4 and 3 hours and feel full of energy , amazing

gonna increese one loop of ldu tomrrow i want to run 2 loops of it, and ill run 1 loop of rm and one loop for stark

i need ldu to shatter my comfrot zone thats blocking me from greatness and the ultmite love within

3 Likes

so my theory is accurate. LDU is that kind of sub that you can direct your intetion to whatever, so its basically a general directable over powered sub, nothing specific about this sub just direct your intentio and boom

i noticed some of my childhood traumas slowly decreesing (Fear of dark places, clowns and other creepy creatures) but ldu isnt for that right? yep! but it disolve your limits that you put ur attention to and write about it in your journal

for example

i have 20 goals in my privite journal for LDU alone i have a lot of them, all of them are limits to my ideal self and the even greater version of myself

traumas was one of them (even though i havent started doing “the pressence process” book, ill start soon" but LDU is already working my trauams even though its clearly not a healing sub made for that kind of thing!

also i wrote that one of my limits is that i got used to breathing in a wrong way and i wanna fix it, its like i cant inhale air purely from stomach and my chest would hold the breath instead (its a weird thing i cant explain)

but with LDU its 60% gone! this sub is a mircale, i wont ever leave this sub ill use it always

even when i buy my main 2 customs i will have this on the side playing every night with my stack :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign you gotta chekc this one out :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

uhhh

gm, i increesed 1 loop of ldu and i feel super grogy :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

i guess 3 loops were my sweetspot

tomrrow is the last day then ill do maybe a week of washout or maybe 10 days

excited to washout and cleanup a littile bit

but now i feel super grogy yikes 4 loops is too much :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

the grogniess has gone away, this is a weird thing i face sometimes

once i wake up i fee like a slime, then after sometime i come back normal

what the heck is this :cowboy_hat_face:

@RVconsultant do you have any idea?

Good question. Would you please post what your listening schedule will be for the next 10 days?

im doing a washout :smiley: starting clean

after the washout ill do 1 run per title so 1 loop of each of my 3 titiles 5:2 a week

that was working just fine for me for the past weeks however results were slow so idk maybe i was stonewalling and not noticing ? either way a washout will feel good :smiley: im happy

also i think grogniess is just another sign on overload bcuz when i run my regular routine 3 loops per day

i never face it, i only face this grogniess when i wake up is when i try out new things like solace for example or when i tried 4 loops per day

so it must be overload

3 Likes

Last week I ran two loops over my protocol [that is almost like yours=1 loop of each of my titles (the Ultima every other day) 5/2 a week] and I got overloaded. My energy level was much lower, I felt sleepy and was groggy in the morning too.

2 Likes

yeah i think its clearly overload

2 Likes

Trying a new protocol right now, 2 loops a week. I believe this could be really good.

2 Likes

you mean 2 loops per day a week?

or only 2 loops every week

1 Like

an update, its really getting weird

1 Like

2 loops per week like the protocol I’m doing right now is this:
(I remove BLU because of the headaches).

Tuesday: Executive + QLQ ST1
Saturday: Executive + QLQ ST1

Almost no recon, good results and processing is easier and faster (Until I added BLU then recon hit again).

4 Likes

Hey that’s great. We all have to make adjustments for the new QV2 upgrade. Some people are trying to run it like the older QV1 version. Not a good idea. Twice a week sounds fantastic for now. The longer you run a sub, the less recon will eventually come up. Slow and easy always wins the race!

1 Like

I did this, and ran Qv2 like the Qv1’s. Sounds good, dosen’t work. Got scolded by RVConsultant :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Dont take things personally from RVConsultant he might across as being to heavy at times but he means good.

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I meant it jokingly and in good spirit :smile:
He’s been a tremendous help. Above and beyond for a mod, I must say :grinning:

I just wanted to second the fact Qv2 is a powerhouse, and not to be underestimated :sweat_smile:

3 Likes