Budewr’s journal

yeah i think its clearly overload

2 Likes

Trying a new protocol right now, 2 loops a week. I believe this could be really good.

2 Likes

you mean 2 loops per day a week?

or only 2 loops every week

1 Like

an update, its really getting weird

1 Like

2 loops per week like the protocol I’m doing right now is this:
(I remove BLU because of the headaches).

Tuesday: Executive + QLQ ST1
Saturday: Executive + QLQ ST1

Almost no recon, good results and processing is easier and faster (Until I added BLU then recon hit again).

4 Likes

Hey that’s great. We all have to make adjustments for the new QV2 upgrade. Some people are trying to run it like the older QV1 version. Not a good idea. Twice a week sounds fantastic for now. The longer you run a sub, the less recon will eventually come up. Slow and easy always wins the race!

1 Like

I did this, and ran Qv2 like the Qv1’s. Sounds good, dosen’t work. Got scolded by RVConsultant :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Dont take things personally from RVConsultant he might across as being to heavy at times but he means good.

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I meant it jokingly and in good spirit :smile:
He’s been a tremendous help. Above and beyond for a mod, I must say :grinning:

I just wanted to second the fact Qv2 is a powerhouse, and not to be underestimated :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist
@Athanaxos

It is true. I do intend good. And I scold. I scold out of goodness.

2 Likes

updates:

5th day on my washout and all i am facing is freaking nightmeres and dreams toooooo many its exhuasting i wake up everey time grongy as hell but it goes away after 10mins out of bed,

recon is light now, the first couple of days were the worst i was getting fraustrated at anything litrealy mny cat meowing would get me anrgy “and i know that this is not me”

im never an anrgy person, but first 1-3 days were the worst in terms of recon

now im back like im normal actually, i just noticed haha

but when i wake up in the morning or after taking naps i wake up groooongy :pig_nose: and i can sleep for days if i let myself . ( i used to experince the same thing when i used to overload myself with more loops) so i dont know if i need another week of washout or not

no sign of bloom just hardcore recon as @RVconsultant calls it

2 Likes

You could take it a day at a time.

sorry i dont get it, what do you mean by that?

I think that he means take some rest and then go by feel. I have dropped all rigid schedules when it comes to listening. Start becoming aware of the signs you get of recon from journaling and introspect. If you start noticing these signs just take some more rest and postpone the loop until the next day or longer depending on how you feel.

One big que for me is pressure and ringing in my ear as I’m listening or afterwards. If I push past this point to much I often end up in overload. Just my take :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, man!

Yes, @Budewr … what @Tobyone said.

2 Likes

im new to subs so i cant really identify like recon symptons, matter of a fact, ive never faced real recon untill i made a washout thats when i faced anger fraustration and other stuff which i didnt face back then

i experinced overload but no recon, im now even thinking that i was stonewalling through my whole time listening for 6 weeks, but i was seeing results soo i dont think its stonewalling

thats what i am going to do! thanks toby have a good one

Been there, we all have, I still get surprised by it time to time. But keep exploring and journal about it and you’ll figure it out.

Or as our wonderful moderator @RVconsultant would say; it’s a marathon not a sprint! (did I get that right? :laughing:)

2 Likes

Recon is like someone stabbing you mentally and not physically.

2 Likes

Maybe i experienced that for the first 3 days of my washout, it was like hell was super angry and frustrated

An update:

Im actually on my 11th day of washout! I posted before that i was on my 11th day

But that was just bad math, less nightmeres! And way less fatigue in the morning!!! So happy

I guess ill be playing my stack in 3 days!!

Thanks everyone and much love

2 Likes