Washout fraustration and weirdness?

hi,
this weekend and the last week was really weird for me im not feeling my best for some reason and i hate it to be honest cause thats not my bassline, but im not too attached to my bassline since,life is all about ups and downs and its alright

this is my 2nd day of a washout and i feel fruastrated i wanna curse at small things that bugs me , but thats not my nature its really weird i dont even curse but i get angry for some reason at small things its really weird

also fear came back, before when i was running my stack (fear) got so low to a point i dont even notice it in my daily life and its soooo mild that sometimes i cannot know if im feeling fear or its just normal

now fear came back strong, in some situations i can feel it hard, its really weird whats happening

mayeb im attached to my bassline and i need to let go

anyone expernicing hard time during a washout?

maybe im attached to my bassline and i need to let go

anyone expernicing hard time during a washout?

2 Likes

HAHAHA

i never experinced it when i was on my regular listening routine its really new to me :sweat_smile:

this is weird wtf is happening

im shook because the past 6 weeks of listening i didnt feel like this shit like this one before

maybe i felt lazy not feeling like doing anything but didnt feel like shit like now im feeling

but now its reallly really weird and new to me thats why im kinda curios