Budewr’s journal

thats great :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

also my sleep has been pretty not stable sometimes i sleep 5 hours sometimes i sleep 6, sometimes i go to bed at 12 am sometimes at 11pm

not enough water intake and other stuff,

and a lot of dreams i can remember them clearly :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Please, report on your processing days. :slight_smile:

you mean my rest days? im on day number 1 ill see how it goes

Yes, please, report when you’re ready.

1 Like

sure :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

2nd rest day:

nothing new, but i slept a lot about 10 hours, i keep waking up and then i say i could sleep some more, but im okay with that since my body needs rest with all that sub input i dont mind putting a couple more hours

this is now my first week running stark. since last week i ran only LDU then i bought stark at day 5 so now its a week with the stack of stark and LDU

gonna increese one more loop of stark ill go for

1 loop LDU
2 loops of stark
in that order i think LDU can act as a booster as well as a major program
ill want to inceerse more loops down the road but im going slow to see how things go

no headaches nothing atl all, just regular, and this week energy was regular also not too fatiguing like the first week (due to high loops and being new to subs)

ill see how this week goes with 1 more loop of stark. since its most important for me cause i want to find some relationships (loving and supportive friends or a girlfriend :smiley: ) and also i want more productivity and more on focusing on my studio time with music and also more of that limitless SAUCE

LDU is really doing a good job really good stark since week 1 not so many huge changes like LDU, but again ive been running LDU for 2 weeks and its an ultima so faster results

and stark is Q and ive been running it for about a week, and its script is huge so i dont think fast results will occur , will update soon with the increesed loop

1 Like

UPDATE:

yesterday i felt a huge fatigue in the morning was like hell

it was an hour after i woke up then the day was normal after that, i was planning if i face the fatigue and the tiredness again tomorrow i will cut down 1 loop,

today i didnt face anyfatigue, so i guess im gonna keep going for the same loops and ill see how this week goes, and ill make sure that im not stonewalling im trying to note down every result that i see,

i think thats the only thing that i can do about stonewalling since its tricky and ive never faced and im new here

oooooooooooooooooooooooo alsooooooo

im noticing the fame thing with stark i believe, girls are mentioning me on social media some random followers on twitter start convos on twitter dms :thinking::thinking:

is that stark doing some work?

also some weird girl just mentioned me saying "i love you " in the comment section of a meme page

i think attention is growing :rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Update:

i cut down 1 loop so back to

1 loop of each sub

not so many obvious changes i noticed this week the fame aura or more attention i wouldnt call it fame,

nothing too crazy

i will be increasing next week 1 loop of stark ill see how i react to it

Update :smiley:

noticing some changes, those changes are tricky if i wasnt conscious enough about observing i think i would’ve missed it clearly.

but im actually seeing some slightly good changes! in terms of productivity really cool stuff :smiley:

im really happy

acute results dropped so now its about the real deep stuff :smiley: :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

UPDATE

the enthusiasm and the self expression without fearing what others think is really awesome

the past week was great i went out with a friend of mine and then i noticed what in changed in me im using a voice journal on my iphone since theres a lot of things that changed!

the confidence the self expressio, the fears that i used to face, boom theyre all now small voices that i can barley hear

i added RM last night to my stack so excited for my stack!!!

my routine is now

5 days on 2 off

1 Loop LDU

1 loop Stark

1 loop RM

at week 6 or week 7 ill do a washout

but for now things are going great god bless

2 Likes

I consider Stark+RM a powerful tandem and I tried running it along with Alchemist too but then I switched to Emperor. Why did you decide to add RM to your stack? What are your expectations towards RM?

1 Like

this stack suits my soul

RM is mainly for music creativity since i am learning music production and also im a Dj, and i want to shatter all froms of blockages of self expression of love with music and with my soul

so im open to any beautiful results coming from this sub, also the description of RM makes me feel goosebumps such a beautiful way of framing it and i think its the best fit for me

this is mainly my future custom so im trying rm out too

im gonna have stark and rm and ua as cores so i wanna try it out also

other than that im excited for this journey seems like the best fit for me

also people said something about being more sensitive towards art and feeling it more (music , art , etc ) which is something very exciting, i still havent wrote my goals for the sub will do maybe later today

i need to put an intention on the goals that i want from this sub and work on it :smiley:

2 Likes

Where’s ur f*ck in update? I am waiting for long :wink:. Your journal looks interesting.
See i am naruto now not goku. :joy::joy:
Because it is perfect match for a man with subs
Kurama= subliminal (extra power)
Naruto = humans(we are harnessing power of subs)
Lol

1 Like

hahahah i thought its not interesting anymore :joy: im journalling offline though through voice notes

but will post an update in a couple of mins just to make things clear to me also and resonate the changes

oh i see :joy:

1 Like

Nice :+1:

its been 4 weeks since i joined SC and ran their products

ive ran untill now :

LDUv2 4 weeks
StarkQv2 3 weeks
RM 4 days

UPDATE :

Nothing new with with Stark or Ldu its getting harder and harder to notice changes since now its now working on the deep stuff

but i noticed my self expression in public has hugely increased before i couldnt really talk in public freely i would be lowering my voice and stuff

but when i went out with a friend oh boy i was speaking like a sound system :joy: not in terms of loud

but you can actually hear what i was saying if you were passing by in the mall

even in the gym, i was speaking to a friend on my phone and recording him some a voice note before i would be a littlie shy and scared if people hear what i say ,. but now i really dont care anymore its great

what i noticed the most with stark and ldu is ease of self expression and confidence huge confidence

now this week has been hard a bit i ran solace of rm and it was a shoe on the head :mans_shoe:

it was toooo much i felt fatigue like hell, first 2 days were shit

3rd day was okay didnt face fatigue like i did before on the past 2 days

4th day i ran the regular Qv2 mask and im gonna do so next week also i dont want to risk more time of not doing anything and experimenting

i didnt notice a lot on RM, i can see maybe im more sensitive to music enjoying the music more maybe ? not so sure but i feel huge sensitivity towards Love, like i can easily feel grateful and i get fulfilled with it easily and even shed down some tears from being so grateful

that was actually my bassline without running subs like 6 months ago but then the connection slowly faded, now its getting back :smiley:

i also noticed just a bit on empathy and feeling others emotions just a littlie bit im not even sure but that might be due to RM , when i watched demon slayer movie i felt some emotions from the characters not like i was watching an anime i was feeling it more

cant judge easily since this week was hard but will post an update next week when i run the regular more easy Qv2 Mask, solace is too much for me

5 Likes

Can you elaborate on that a bit more, please? What are your exact experienced related to Solace? What was the amount of exposure to it?

I ran two loops of RM Solace a day for some days and I ended up zoned out and lifeless.

i ran 1 loop everyday with my stack

so 1 loop of each sub

solace gave me this huge fatigue in the first 2 days of exposure its like you have to push soooooooo hard to get things done its soo heavy on you its like you dont want to do anything very disgusting feeling

however at the 3rd day i felt normal with solace but ill test out later 2 weeks from now

next week ill run regular mask

it was so fatiguing, didnt face any headaches or anything , just wanting to sleep and never do anything

4 Likes