Anyone know if starkQ helps with the comfort zone?

That’s in all subs if I had to guess, a standard

2 Likes

i mean the feeling of not wanting to stay in it, i feel more determined like im slowly not wanting to fall for the comfrot zone trap

true but it will relive the feeling of the pain comfort that wants to not do anything proudctive and make strive for working

The emperor is better off leaving the comfort zone, but Stark’s momentum is tremendous. With Stark, I think a little effort will get away with it (when I use Stark, I’ve done what I’ve been putting off immediately with great productivity).

When I used Stark, I first finished all the tasks that were given to me, and then I gathered information and created a homepage to create my own kingdom. I think we can definitely get out of the comfort zone.

3 Likes

stark is amazing and im only running it for about 3 weeks now still not the deep stuff yet :smiley:

3 Likes

the way programs here work is that every major has a goal, the goal is in the sales page and sky is the limit, submodules of all kinds are in that program to potentiate the goal.

so basically, the stark goal in all it’s complexity is being aided with a sub module most definitely which makes u leave your comfort zone in order to reach that major’s goal

3 Likes

love this one

That’s awesome bro! After I finish Khan, I’m planning on doing StarkQ with a little Khan maintenance.

1 Like

Would love to hear more about your Stark progress in the near future.

This is good to know since public speaking is up there on the list of common fears people have and it’s something I need to practice.

1 Like

A great way to get rid of that fear is to join Toastmasters. A fantastic and supportive organization. I give it the highest recommendation. Everybody is supportive and encouraging. I joined it years ago, in my late teens.

1 Like

i have a small journal not very detailed but once i notice any obvious updates i write them

1 Like

@Gilligan Limit Destroyer Ultimav2 + StarkQv2 Journal

1 Like

I’ve heard of them, and will take a closer look now. Thanks for the rec. Did you find that their formal presentation format transferred well into other contexts?

I’ve been looking into hiring a theatre / acting coach recently to work on my public speaking.

1 Like

Yes, very much so! For example you could sign up to do a prepared speech. And there’s different kinds that you do. Initially, they are 5 minutes long. But as you progress they become longer
Then during the meetings, people could be called to do impromptu two minute speeches. etc,
Try Toastmasters first, before spending all that money on a theatre/acting coach.
Toastmasters is what eliminated 95% of my fear of public speaking.
Also, your speeches will be critiqued by a fellow Toastmaster. These roles change from week to week. In other words, you could sign up to do this weeks speech critiques. Next week you could sign up to be an emcee , introducing speakers. The following week you could sign up to do prepared speeches. etc.
It really does expose you to different public speaking formats. Formal and informal.
Highly recommended.
What I love about it, was that the atmosphere is extremely friendly and supportive.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a pretty good review…and I appreciate the detailed response.

It looks like I have a couple options nearby, so we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Glad to have helped!

1 Like

One thing that helped me tremendously with public speaking was taking an improv class. It will help you think on your feet and be comfortable performing infront of others. You’ll also have a really good time.

2 Likes

I can see how that would help. Performing in front of people would definitely help with stage fright. If you want to give speeches, then you’ll also want to actually give speeches.
The beauty of taking something like Toastmasters, is that you get feedback on your speech.

1 Like

That’s a great recommendation @JayFlex. I did about six months of improv years ago and remember feeling loose in most situations. And you’re right, it was a lot of fun.

The idea behind hiring the acting / theatre coach is to go beyond being comfortable and begin learning to be more deliberate. There are specific things I’d like to improve like vocal projection, stage presence, pacing, tonality, and other things of that nature.

I may end up just doing both for a short period.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you on this @Gilligan. If you want to get better at a thing, then do that thing.

I don’t know how many speeches are in my future, but leading meetings and groups will be there plenty. That’s why I leaned towards hiring the theatre coach. I can see how learning to give great speeches could have a good cross over effect though, plus the price is right haha

1 Like