Budewr’s journal

No, it’s not. It’s BEYOND Limitless. :slight_smile: It dealz with your fears and makes you more confident too, just like LD.

You would have to buy it anyway and it wouldn’t be a waste of money but I got your point here.

Have you tried Executive yet?

Emperor is very focused on building your own empire whilst Stark lets you choose your path. Is it the path you really want to follow (building your own empire with Emperor) right now? Wouldn’t it be better to have Stark help you grow in whatever direction you want?

1 Like

no but i assume it can help,

but i think ascension which is within emperor will help like 100000 times too, and emperor feels like an overall major improvment so all sides

i mean empire is subjective, im slowly gonna get into stocks and stuff, but my empire will be way different than the regular defintion :rofl: thats why i said its subjective, so yes right now :sunglasses:

had a thoughts maybe yestrday, to make a custom later when Q+ comes out that has emperor and stark both but its too early to think anyways, im looking at 6-8 months untill that new tech comes out, so maybe i wont be intrested in stark after that time

but for now its my current stack! looks perfect on paper, just gotta see how it goes

i meant like in a custom, i dont wanna make 2 customs it will cost a lot on me

2 Likes

i could see emperor working on the wealth side, i have more and more intrest in investing in passive stocks, its like i wanna learn more and absorb more to learn the right way then go in

fuck the matrix :smiley: i wont follow their rules

2 Likes

also i noticed a thing, whenever i dont feel like doing something like the comfortzone feeling of not wanting to work or anything, once i get near that thing that i dont want to do , i get an urge to do it

so lets say i wanna clean my cat’s litter box but im too lazy for today and i wanna leave for tmw,

once i see the litter box, a program in me says go do it its easy youre near it just finish it

2 Likes

:muscle::sunglasses: yeah my man

1 Like

more updates:

started a habit from putting a presure on my jaw unconsiosly a few months back , and my jaw hurts sometimes cuz of it

i put up a goal withn limit destroyer goals notebook , which is to remove this habit and setting the intention

now im slowly not doing it and ditching the habit, thats pogchamp

i love Limit destroyer

1 Like

More things are uninteresting to me now i would rather work than waste time

I still feel fatigued and tired in the morning evertime i wake up, i dont know why im having this

Maybe cuz i drink less water than the usual , but im testing today if thats the case

2 Likes

Ive been feeling lots of anger lately i can see that, thats definitely a sign of emperor recon,

Everyday i wake up im very very tired then it goes away slowly, but i was kinda fasting this week and a really bad fast tbh, i didnt drink much water or anything it was a bad idea to not drink so much water

But now im back eating regularly, i will see how the sleep goes tomorrow when i play LDU overnight

I also got the new badge pogchamps

1 Like

Less and less fear, im slowly overcoming this feeling

No more overwhelming heart pulse like my chest is about to explode

2 Likes

Yesterday some people came to fix my internet and they were super respectful and nice,

but im not sure if that has to do with emperor or anything im not sure, cuz im always respectful to people and thats how i expect the treatment back. so i dont know tbh

but its worth giving it a thought,

first time in a month maybe today, i woke up tired then i tried to go back to sleep for sometime then i woke up full of energy, freaking hell!

when i face that i try to sleep, but i end up just moving in bed and not really sleeping

but today is different

Wow 2nd day in a row, waking up not feeling tired

This is amazing

For the past month for probably everyday i used to wake up super tired, now 2 days in a row i wake up normally and ready for the day

Not lazy not tired! That’s awesome, less recon! Got used to the script more

1 Like

freaking hell, i just keep getting mad at my mum and sister for no reason

hate this, not angry, but frustrated

hate this part

i think its emperor maybe,

:thinking:Sanguine?

1 Like

3 days in a row :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Emperor possibly or too many loops.

4 Likes

okay so until now i cant see any obvious results

they come and go its weird

however what i noticed today when i was cooking my lunch meal sis that

after i cook the meal i usually feel too lazy (comfort zonish thing) to wash the dishes straight away

but today when i was cooking i was washing the dishes at the same time and washing my mums dishes and my sisters too, and it felt okay and normal

usually the thought of just doing something like that makes me uncomfortable

but it felt nice and okay today

nothing other than that of results

im patient and im doing what i can to progress and evolve into a better me

im having questions and questions and questions about my purpose in life, lots of stuff coming up

dont know im kinda lost? im very lost in someway

but i will sail and can sail in the mids of a storm

maybe thats emperor’s challenges? i havent tasted emperor yet i dont know why, i need more obvious things to see

maybe this what @SaintSovereign said when he was talking about the “healing hell” if you play a healing stage or title with your stack, you could experience more tensity, and im running QLST1 which is a healing stage both emotionally and physically

so 1 more week till i finish up with a 2month of QLST1

then i go on to ST2

1 Like

There’s something I found that might be interesting to you in terms of improving your intelligence/creativity. I found this years ago but never got around to doing it. It might be of interest to you since you’re going to be doing ST2 in a week :wink:

Here’s a pdf of his course.

2 Likes

thank you my friend!

i will check it out

1 Like

im still gonna not add RM to my stack yet like before

next month i will do that

i need more space for emperor to shine

next month for sure

i like RM so much, it just has to be in my stack

but i want emperor to help with some serious stuff for the time being, still not obvious results, very minor

and i wanna change the thread’s name or posts name but i cant edit smh

1 Like