1 Like

3 days in a row :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Emperor possibly or too many loops.

4 Likes

okay so until now i cant see any obvious results

they come and go its weird

however what i noticed today when i was cooking my lunch meal sis that

after i cook the meal i usually feel too lazy (comfort zonish thing) to wash the dishes straight away

but today when i was cooking i was washing the dishes at the same time and washing my mums dishes and my sisters too, and it felt okay and normal

usually the thought of just doing something like that makes me uncomfortable

but it felt nice and okay today

nothing other than that of results

im patient and im doing what i can to progress and evolve into a better me

im having questions and questions and questions about my purpose in life, lots of stuff coming up

dont know im kinda lost? im very lost in someway

but i will sail and can sail in the mids of a storm

maybe thats emperor’s challenges? i havent tasted emperor yet i dont know why, i need more obvious things to see

maybe this what @SaintSovereign said when he was talking about the “healing hell” if you play a healing stage or title with your stack, you could experience more tensity, and im running QLST1 which is a healing stage both emotionally and physically

so 1 more week till i finish up with a 2month of QLST1

then i go on to ST2

1 Like

There’s something I found that might be interesting to you in terms of improving your intelligence/creativity. I found this years ago but never got around to doing it. It might be of interest to you since you’re going to be doing ST2 in a week :wink:

Here’s a pdf of his course.

2 Likes

thank you my friend!

i will check it out

1 Like

im still gonna not add RM to my stack yet like before

next month i will do that

i need more space for emperor to shine

next month for sure

i like RM so much, it just has to be in my stack

but i want emperor to help with some serious stuff for the time being, still not obvious results, very minor

and i wanna change the thread’s name or posts name but i cant edit smh

1 Like

had a kinda wet dream ? but Emperor came in handy. i woke up with 35-40% ejaculation , so didnt go full force

which means the sex mastery script is getting implemented, and having the control over orgasming and stuff like that

usually my wet dreams result in an explosion in the morning, but this one was very light which is very good considering i hate wetdreams so much

also had a dream i was kissing the most beautiful women ive ever seen, even when im awake right now i can remmber how beautiful she is wow, such a beauty i fell in love with her face hahahhah

so emperorsh dream? maybe

1 Like

you can ask one of the mods to change it

if you don’t mind sharing, what have the results looked like for you so far?

Hmm, very small to notice but ill try to lay out some stuff

I noticed a small boost in confidence when i ran emperor im not sure if its still there or not, since i dont notice it, ive been home and not going out for a while now

But I remember when i was with my grandpa and my dad and my aunties, and they asked me if i took the vaccine, and i said no, and im not planning to

Telling my opinion and not caring for approval is a step up to my own journey, ive always been scared of rejection and i being accepted and being approved by others

Also a thing that i notice: small drive lets say 15% more than my bassline, to do work and to focus on achieving tasks , 13-15% very little though

Some days i felt like huge like i wanna just focus on the important things in my life and not waste time on things that dont serve me, but most of the days its as little as 13% of drive

Those what I noticed so far, but its very little compared into what i want from emperor, they almost seem like not worth sharing because theyre very minor and i thought i would get better results in almost 2 months of usage

Gonna finish up with QLST1 this week on the 26 and im glad, for some reason i feel like what has been effecting emperor might be ST1 since its a full on healing stage thats only about traumas and physical hormonal balance, and I remember @SaintSovereign

And other members saying a healing title or a stage sometimes slow the results and make it hard to go through the titles

i will report soon,

Im in no rush, ill play this stack until im 99 years old hahahah

With RM added back maybe next month, i just want emperor to shine then i can add back RM

Once i see emperors fruits ill quickly add rm
Ny eternal stack :sunglasses: Emperor + QL + RM + LDU

That sounds like a big step in the right direction. Breaking away from social programming is definitely an Emperor influence…

They lived their lives without boundaries, without limitations, without preconceived notations on how things should be. They lived their lives the way THEY wanted…

Maybe it’s starting to feel normal to you, so it doesn’t seem like a big shift to you at this point? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve felt a similar kind of thing and I think it definitely had to do with the overall stack and probably some recon.

One thing I’m testing right now to boost discipline, focus, and ambition with Emperor is running Godlike Masculinity as a booster. It’s only been two days, but I have noticed a decrease in procrastination and greater focus on goals. I’m thinking it’s boosting the Ascension part of Emperor among other things.

The next 30 days without QL St1 should be better for Emperor to execute. Keep it up :metal:

1 Like

yeah truly, i was shocked when i didnt feel fear when i stated my own opinion in front of my aunties and grandpa, its very weird, cuz they asked me the same question 3 months ago and i answered out of fear, but this time it was out of my own opinion and just saying what i believe and i didnt feel the fear of approval and rejection which is big step up

so def emperor influence

hmmmm, thats interesting, id have to put more tests into that rejection thing, and ill see if its the new normal

1 Like

hey man good luck with that mr emperor summit :sunglasses:

yeah truly im very excited about that, cheers man! have a great day

1 Like

I remember a couple of month when I was on main store Khan I had several wet dreams. And after adding Sex Mastery those things are of the past, and also probably Inner Gasoline helped a lot. And as you mentioned as well, I’ve also had vivid dreams lately, but managed to control it before the volcano got out of control :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahhaha this is awesome, wetdreams are one of the worst things to ever happen

i sometimes understand why they happen sometimes the body needs to ejaculate and free up the guys hahahah from time to time, if you dont jerk off, which is something that im doing and no jacking off whatsoever

so the body sometimes wants some free time, but i hate the aftermath i just dont want wet dreams i hate em, hope i dont see them very often the more sex mastery gets integrated

The same here, have not ejaculated for a long tme, even had sex the other day for well over an our without having penetrative sex with the boom-stick, just didn’t feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:

What if later on one get so skilled, that when having a wet and lucid dream you consciously in the dream have an orgasm, but instead of ejaculating you circulate the energy up your spine and having a full body orgasm. So you have an orgasm in the dream but don’t need to wash your sheets after :laughing: Ahh the dream :smiley: