Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

Better to call it PSITU. Primal is a separate product and separate from Primal Seduction.

When the ZP version of Primal releases, it will called Primal ZP.

1 Like

i know it says that.

but i have a lot of real life tangible experiences with both libertine ultima nd primal ultima and they are NOTHING alike.

not even close.

the primal ultima vibe is NOT soft or light or chill in any way.

its intimidating and badass.

its like primal ultima is Kal Drogo from game of thrones.

and libertine ultima is Prince Oberin from game of thrones.

both sexually attractive but in completely different ways.

I did notice that when i ran emperor + libertine ultima then i also saw the raw sexual intensity maybe even more then primal ultima.

so maybe i will test libertine ZP with emperor ZP at some point

1 Like

I bet that Emperor ZP + Libertine ZP will be killing combo

1 Like

im not sure because it appears that a side effect of ZP overall is everything is chill and light.

so maybe nothing will again have that raw sexual intensity,

that sexual intensity is tension.

tension is the opposite of lightness so if ZP is fundamentally a light/chill inducing technology then nothing might have that raw badass sexual tension creating effect.

ZP might still get guys laid like crazy but just in a different way.

there are super chill guys who get laid like crazy so im not saying ZP will not deliver the results,

its just i like that strong sexual tension, i like the way it feels so for me i might just stick to primal ultima if my suspicion that ZP is a fundamentally chill/relaxation inducing technology.

1 Like

We did not even get Khan ZP, Primal ZP so we can not be sure for now. We will see.

Don’t want to be rude.

But i find it hard to believe that Primal is more effective in seduction/attraction than Libertine.

2 Likes

Some people find more success by seducing rather than by just attracting.

Keep in mind that even if you’re an extremely attractive person, there will be times (quite a lot depending on the culture) where women will NOT make a move or even show their attraction towards you openly due to the societal constraints.
However, if you take the wheel and drive the interaction like a primal man, then that alone is attractive enough for girls to submit to you rather than the societal “rules”.

I have tried PSITU (it was my first ever product), and the reason you don’t see me mention it anywhere on the forum is because I didn’t really get the results I wanted, but mainly because it wasn’t my style, but then look at what happened with me with WANTED.

Similarly, Libertine gives you an aura of extreme attraction/lust (stronger than WZP maybe :thinking:?), but you need to act on it too, or you’re going to end up complaining it doesn’t work.

I assume that was also the reason PSITU got Libertine’s aura added to it, because while people do attract others on Libertine, they just don’t take action and discard the effect like it never happened.

7 Likes

thats not rude at all.

disagreement and counter perspectives are great to learn.

question for you.

what environment did you test these products in?

100% of my experience with libertine ultima vs primal seduction ultima is in nightclubs.

what about you?

6 Likes

yeah did not work for me at all too at first and was sitting on my phone unused for months.

try these things:

• do not masturbate or ejaculate for at least 2 weeks

• listen to 2 loops before going out instead of 1

• play the product significantly louder (i went from 20 to 50%)

these where the factors that had changed for me when primal ultima went from doing nothing significant to generating a sexual intensity i had never seen in my life.

5 Likes

Nah man it’s just not my style, I prefer WANTED, have been on it since it released in may :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I still have never tested wanted as i do NOT want any physical changes.

I like the way i am physically and have no interest in changing anything so i do not use products that could cause physical changes.

i wish there was a version of wanted without the physical change aspect so i could test it.

1 Like

Ok. Then you didn’t run Primal but Primal Seduction instead, am i right?

1 Like

Pretty sure he was talking about PSITU, but calls it primal ultima instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So will PSITU zp be released at some point or we will just have ps zp

So is non-official recommendation not to follow official recommendation here? :slight_smile: Is guidance regarding number of loops of ZP titles per week the same? E.g. someone like me running 2 ZP titles shouldn’t listen to it more than once every other day?

Also, when running Libertine ZP with other ZP title the same day, is it advised to listen them back to back or its better to listen Libertine ZP in the evening (before you go out) and other title in the morning for example?

Many questions here, but I think this concerns many people here. I personally want to listen responsibly to ZP titles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give Libertine a try. It has elements of Wanted in it.

8 Likes

No. Ya’ll stop trying to usurp the rules, lol. If you’re going to use Libertine as short-term programming, you have to limit your main stack to two titles. We’ll discuss later if any “boosters” can be used.

Everyone needs to drop this idea that running more titles / loops = better results. ZP is POTENT. VERY potent. In fact, we tested a 3 minute version and a 7 minute version and early results are phenomenal. But, since we can’t get people onboard with the current requirements, we definitely won’t be releasing these.

19 Likes

i do not think people are trying to run 4 titles.

i think people are confused because most of use libertine ultima on as needed basis for example, 2 hours before a date.

but instructions for ZP do not cover this aspect so there is confusion.

2 Likes

Honestly I would recommend not even mentioning these versions. I think 15 minutes is short enough, and there aren’t enough people following recommendations as is.

1 Like

Yes, as it’s too early for us to make a determination as to whether it’s possible. I was just throwing the idea out there that we’ll be investigating this.

2 Likes