Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

This has me confused as well. It seems incompatible with trying to figure out whether libertine is best run situationally.

3 Likes

Can you tell me if those are new additions to the script or if they were there all along but I did not notice until ZP? For example, the social aspect or the raikov effects.

I listened to Libertine yesterday on my rest day. Shall I now take another but this time proper rest day or can I continue with my stack? My dreams indicate no reconciliation and I feel fine too.

3 Likes

Thanks for testing @friday

For you or Saint/Fire - did it make you horny?

I like Diamond ZP but find myself fapping due to the increased libido and Wanted makes me too hot/cold with my girlfriend. Do you think Libertine might be a good alternative to boost attractiveness/aura without turning me into a horn dog or becoming a dick? Sounds like the personality change was more towards being fun and playful and not aloof which would be preferable?

1 Like

I ran Libertine yesterday as well and everything Friday said was spot on (especially the description of what libertine feels like) and matched my experience. It’s always difficult to tell what comes from a new sub when your stacking with other subs…that being said ZP has lead me to my perfect stack. Libertine+ PS + Wanted. For the first time I feel a sense of certainty with my ZP stack that gives me a grounded reality rooted in excitement and growth for the future. Zero desire to run anything besides these three now.

I experienced Intense Controlled horniness mixed with a relaxed iron frame playfulness. The playfulness aspect might be better described as mischievous (which again could have been wanted I suppose) however the sexual aura couldn’t be denied. It seems every girl I got around found an excuse to get super close to me-and this was at work dealing with coworkers and customers. All the girls/women around me also seemed to revert to their little girl selves-giggling, bright dreamy eyes, jumping around everywhere etc.

Personally, my experience with it felt so profound and right I want the aura and effects to be permanent. My intent is to become a libertine, not just situationally. After running this sub yesterday, even more then PS/Wanted on their own, this sub seemed to get me into this headspace where I have this dangerous sexual charisma. The type of sexual charisma where I feel sex is inevitable with any woman I desire to the point where only logistics and contextual restraints could get in the way. The best part is how right it felt; like I didn’t feel like I was pretending I felt like I found my unprogrammed ideal self.

27 Likes

And the best part about LibertineZP is that I still get results from it till TODAY! Just came back from a workout with my best friend and we had such a fun time. The social aspects are still there (felt like I listened to True Social before) and I have also seen some curious eyes from women around me (Libertine aura might be still present after 24h).

11 Likes

Argh those reviews
Making me hesitating to go for libertine as a booster from time to time

will it break my stack rigidity (when I say rigid I mean keeping it a only 2 sub)

would it slow down my results hummm
But it’s quite tempting meh !

you guys are making myself battle with the urge to use it friday in the morning (like the actual day not @friday , that guy already has the sub lol)

@SaintSovereign would it be bad if I listen to Libertine in the morning , then go listening to my 2 loops at night like usual (diamond + wanted) ? But then I only use it at “opportunity times” So I wouldn’t keep listening to 3 loops, more like some days on the long run just as a temp boost ?

1 Like

When did you run your Libertine loop? An hour before going out?

If your Libertine results lasted 24 hours, would you consider running it as needed? I currently have a lot of success with Libertine ultima, I finish my loop 30 mins before I head out. I do this 5 days on 2 days off.

If I switch to Libertine ZP I’m wondering if I can use it the same way (5 on / 2 off)

I ran it the morning and didn’t leave the house until around 4 hours later.

2 Likes

Tried it out 2 loops. First I felt some anger, but that quickly dissipated. Did not notice much during the day except I felt less seperarion from the physical world.

I went to sleep and had dreams about me traveling different planets and women all over the universe wanted to have sex with me.

I’m also getting more matches. I can even be like I like this girl a bit extra and a few hours later she matched with me.
I feel like im chick crack.

Not been in a lot of situations yet. But this zp really intrigues me.

7 Likes

hey man,

how old are you and what do you do for a living?

i ask because i am genuinely impressed by how amazingly clearly you are able to communicate.

I literally just logged in to comment on this amazing post you wrote.

you have an amazing ability to communicate complex things in a very clear and simple way.

keep in mind im someone who is extremely hard to impress as i think very highly of myself so for me to be impressed like this is like a 1 in a million thing.

but this is the 2nd time i have a read a review by you and been shocked by how clearly you are able to communicate.

this has made me curious about you to find out what has lead this ability.

1 Like

These testimonials make me want to throw libertine in here and there…in my existing stack of 3 items :frowning:

3 Likes

I feel ya bro
I’m lucky that in anyway I still got a spot

sorry for your loss :sneezing_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Yea, making me rethink my life choices that has motivated me to have paragon be the third ZP in my stack. Why did I have to do all this stuff that now requires a physical healing subliminal :joy:

its interesting because for me its having the opposite effect.

im a very strong respondant to libertine ultima.

it worked from day 1 and its been amazing for me.

but i have grown to like primal ultima more and these recent reviews are making me more and more on side of primal.

these reviews mentioning how social libertine ZP is are bad for what im looking for,

this softer social side of libertine is why i ended up liking primal more.

the best way i can describe it is libertine is “omg this guy is so hot”…and primal is “omg i want this guy to bend me over and fuck the shiet out of me in the bathroom”

there is a sexual intensity with primal that libertine does NOT have and seems libertine ZP is even more soft.

so for me when i get back to clubbing it will for sure be primal ZP i test first.

libertine ultima was already too soft for what im looking for, i want the sexual intensity not the soft/chill social vibe.

Edit = i can see why they made libertine ZP like this though. i see what the creators are trying to accomplish. this will result in more girls approaching you. this true social like vibe added to libertine will make girls make the first move which i know a lot of guys want. i see why they decided to make it like this. but again for me that raw sexual intensity is way more fun.

1 Like

When you say Primal you mean PS ZP, right?

1 Like

no im talking about primal ultima.

i have not tested primal ZP yet.

well i have tested it literally once but that is not enough for any real conclusions.

Send me the link to primal Ultima in the main store please.

I guess you meant Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima, right? This one has some of Libertine in it too.

1 Like

He means Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima

3 Likes