Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

What made you and/or Fire decide to add new techniques to achieve Libertine’s goal? as compared to solely converting it to ZP format.

1 Like

I heard rumors that Fire wants to make sure that all people running Khan ZP turn into immortal sex gods. So for that purpose he is practicing new attraction techniques with Libertine.

10 Likes

This one will be going into my M1 stack along with PS ZP and WantedZP!

1 Like

Attraction techniques should also be added to Wanted :wink:

1 Like

What’s M1?

2 Likes

He discusses it in several places, including here and here.

3 Likes

+1 to this. Does it execute immediately? Can the aura be turned on/off at will? This last question is important, because if I were to (in theory) run this in a 45-day rotation I wouldn’t want it on all the time.

2 Likes

I never ran V2 that much. Loved V1. It and/or Primal Seduction Q somehow got someone who I hadn’t spoken to in a couple years to drunk dial me on FB Messenger and do/say stuff I won’t put here for the sake of decency.

I’m excited for this tech :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Depends on the person. I assume it’s going to take the same amount of processing time as any other ZP, but you’ll need to run it and gauge when you start feeling the effects. For example, with Diamond, I only need to run it about 2 hours before sexual activity for it to kick in. Chosen, however, is just NOW kicking in for me, since I had all that recon from it.

If I had to guess based on available data, I’d say to run it anywhere from the day before up to 3 hours before the date or social activity, based upon your observations on how you’ve responded in the past. If you’re the type that feels / sees results the following day after running a title, run it the day before the date. If you start “feeling” the subliminal immediately, go for about 3 hours before the date.

15 Likes

We always push for improvement, that’s not even a new “thing” at SubClub. We had an idea, decided to test it. This is also the purpose of the Zero Point Preview, testing experimental features and the such.

13 Likes

With that in mind, are there any plans to do a comparison between this current version of the title, and Libertine Qv2 converted to ZP with no additions?

2 Likes

That’s so cool that the person did this when weren’t even physically near you.

1 Like

Libertine ZP is now available.

15 Likes

She says she doesn’t remember doing this. I get the feeling that she does remember but is too embarrassed to admit it. But it could be a legit blackout/amnesia from being drunk.

She seems to really dig her husband so not something I’d pursue anyway.

I think they must have been fighting about something at that time because she kept trash talking him while doing what she was doing lol

1 Like

Well, Diamond kicks in for me immediately. 15-25 mins after the loop I always get horny.

But I guess auras take more time. So I will go for 3 hours, thanks!

1 Like

I feel sometimes people who feel emotions strongly can get quite resistant to admitting things they did while feeling liberal/drunk, especially when there’s strong social repercussions to what they did.

5 Likes

I just asked “Do you remember calling me the other day on Messenger?”

“No. Did I?”

I just said “Yep” but didn’t push the issue, just in case lol
Anyway, I’ll quit derailing now. That is the incident that really cemented my belief that SC is onto something.

2 Likes

You can experiment with this, then. Diamond’s script is actually much longer and dense. You may be able to get away with 15-25 minutes before, but I wonder if there’s time needed for the aura to amp up…

5 Likes

Long-term listening to these should make it so the aura will ramp up as needed, right? Eventually without needing to run the subs prior to going out or doing the deed, I mean.

Since ZP is a Powerhouse of Awesome.

3 Likes

Auras seem to fade out with time, and you wouldn’t want one to last for the rest of your life anyway. The What it will do, however, is raise your baseline aura the more you listen.

10 Likes