Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

The amount of power generated by Khan is not easy to channel if you lack a good foundation.

With great power come even greater responsibility

It’s like giving a teenager a Ferrari to drive…he will find the fastest route to hit a tree :smiley:

10 Likes

Maybe. Right now I’m keeping my mind open.

My current stack is:
M1: WZP, Heartsong, PS
M2: DZP, Sex Mastery
M3: RZP, BV3, AscMogul

BV3=BILLionaire V3

1 Like

That’s a nice stack. I can get onboard with that in the future.

1 Like

So you are doing 3 months divided in 1 months cycle?

Chosen is going to be in my first ZP stack since I’m making a run for a promotion in the near future. Wish me luck guys.

9 Likes

Oops. No.

M1, M2 and M3 are designators for my sub listening days.

I’m trying out 6 listen days and 1 rest day, so each gets 2 days per week.

3 Likes

That sounds like overload.

Or am I missing something here?

3 Likes

I was on the 6-day pattern from Day 1 of testing since I started out in the ZPPF group.

Am thinking the same thing, feel ill run this at the beginning of next year. It will be temporarily until I can build my custom subs in zp

1 Like

It was less than 3 weeks into Emperor Qv2 that I realized that I was “NOT being ENTP enough.” The constant flow of random/crazy ideas was shut off.

I didn’t like that direction. Emperor is a great archetype to BE, but not at the cost of my primary Strengths.

This had not happened on previous versions, so I didn’t worry about it. Took a few days off. Switched to Stark Qv2, which I expected to be “a VERY ENTP sub.”

A month or so later I realized that the change was permanent, and SQ couldn’t overwrite it.

It was probably after this that much of my random experiments with subs stopped. Partly because I wasn’t making up fascinating futures at all times, and partly – if changes are permanent, you’re better off playing nothing, than a random title just for testing.

For those curious, I can tap into the extremes of my creativity by running Ultimate Artist Qv2, but it’s not my default state anymore.

:man_shrugging:t2:

It’s not just Emperor, BTW.

My Wealth Skills Custom also made a permanent change.
I’ll post about that it my journal.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

@Simon, changes are permanant but it can be triggered by other things.

I’ll give an example : In 2019 I ran Khan from St1 to St4, I had high libido, confidence with woman (still not perfect, but a lot better than before, and better than a lot of guys). Fast forward to now, this winter, I had trouble getting an erection a couple of times, I tried to have sex after my knee surgery and it hurted like hell so I canceled the sex session. Now, my sexual confidence is not that high, I can talk to a girl normally, but trying to escalate to sex… That’s another monster to tame.

Back to your case, if you can find a trigger for you to re-create the creative circuit in your brain and train it for a certain amount of time, it will come back :wink: Trust your capabilities!

3 Likes

I’m talking specifically about Qv2.
Previous versions had nowhere near this level of permanence in "your subconscious way of being."

It’s not so much that they’re gone, and I want them.

It’s that I have matured, and have memory/nostalgia about being that way.

As @pacman said…

I only notice/remember, because it was a HUGE part of my identity & interactions with people.

I may be completely blind to all the smaller shifts.
Perusing old journals might reveal those.

:grin:

4 Likes

That is quite sometime tho the subliminal programming is there if you were to run something similar to khan it would trigger it

Yes, I’m going to run some QZP stuff :slight_smile: Probably diamond eventually.

I could do :
Diamond QZP + Chosen + Wanted QZP it would help me for the next months, let stark be assimilated since I have ran it for a few months.

Yes there are some way of acting for me in the past which are blurry, I guess that’s the change.

2 Likes

Going through this thread has made me very tempted to try ZP. Can we expect ZP Emperor, Daredevil, Sex Mastery…please? :grin:

Primal seduction contains Sex Mastery, and diamond is great for sexual performance.

It was told earlier that since emperor is one of the most popular product, it will be released later, they want to make the best adjustment possible for this title.

1 Like

Once you’re done going through this thread, you will discover that those are not coming any time soon.

:grin:

2 Likes

Just the thought of Emperor ZP has me feeling like nothing will be impossible any longer

2 Likes

Wasn’t Chosen already doing this?

I think Emperor ZP will come before any of those other subs and hopefully the first after the preview is released

3 Likes