Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

That’s so cool that the person did this when weren’t even physically near you.

1 Like

Libertine ZP is now available.

15 Likes

She says she doesn’t remember doing this. I get the feeling that she does remember but is too embarrassed to admit it. But it could be a legit blackout/amnesia from being drunk.

She seems to really dig her husband so not something I’d pursue anyway.

I think they must have been fighting about something at that time because she kept trash talking him while doing what she was doing lol

1 Like

Well, Diamond kicks in for me immediately. 15-25 mins after the loop I always get horny.

But I guess auras take more time. So I will go for 3 hours, thanks!

1 Like

I feel sometimes people who feel emotions strongly can get quite resistant to admitting things they did while feeling liberal/drunk, especially when there’s strong social repercussions to what they did.

5 Likes

I just asked “Do you remember calling me the other day on Messenger?”

“No. Did I?”

I just said “Yep” but didn’t push the issue, just in case lol
Anyway, I’ll quit derailing now. That is the incident that really cemented my belief that SC is onto something.

2 Likes

You can experiment with this, then. Diamond’s script is actually much longer and dense. You may be able to get away with 15-25 minutes before, but I wonder if there’s time needed for the aura to amp up…

5 Likes

Long-term listening to these should make it so the aura will ramp up as needed, right? Eventually without needing to run the subs prior to going out or doing the deed, I mean.

Since ZP is a Powerhouse of Awesome.

3 Likes

Auras seem to fade out with time, and you wouldn’t want one to last for the rest of your life anyway. The What it will do, however, is raise your baseline aura the more you listen.

10 Likes

I have successfully used libertine ultima for months with a very simple schedule.

i run 2 loops 2 hours before i go clubbing.

i do this 2-3 times per week and its works great.

can i use Libertine ZP with this exact same schedule and get even better results then Libertine ultima or i need to run Libertine ZP for 3 weeks like other ZP products?

1 Like

It’s a public preview. It’s time for someone to find out. To be safe I would make room in your stack for it first, then try one loop with the same timing you used to do your first loop of the ultima. If it’s working that way then reintroduce the missing title from your stack and see how you do!

Edit: as a thought maybe test only using it every other time you would have listened to the ultima? ZP file permanence is real and hits from the first listen I bet.

3 Likes

I hope there’s remote seduction in this.

I Used libertine along PS, felt something in the chest. I am feeling it yet. I run the stack 4 hours ago.

Που σε μωρή Ηρώ, το έριξες το γκομενάκι;

Sorry, can you translate to English?

1 Like

is there in Wanted?

Bro for realll?!

I think that if libertine works well
Wanted will probably benefit from it anyway

Might get an upgrade for part of the script that utilise attraction
At least that would be cool

2 Likes

What does that mean?

Something similar to what this module has, I assume