Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

Ok. Then you didn’t run Primal but Primal Seduction instead, am i right?

1 Like

Pretty sure he was talking about PSITU, but calls it primal ultima instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So will PSITU zp be released at some point or we will just have ps zp

So is non-official recommendation not to follow official recommendation here? :slight_smile: Is guidance regarding number of loops of ZP titles per week the same? E.g. someone like me running 2 ZP titles shouldn’t listen to it more than once every other day?

Also, when running Libertine ZP with other ZP title the same day, is it advised to listen them back to back or its better to listen Libertine ZP in the evening (before you go out) and other title in the morning for example?

Many questions here, but I think this concerns many people here. I personally want to listen responsibly to ZP titles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give Libertine a try. It has elements of Wanted in it.

8 Likes

No. Ya’ll stop trying to usurp the rules, lol. If you’re going to use Libertine as short-term programming, you have to limit your main stack to two titles. We’ll discuss later if any “boosters” can be used.

Everyone needs to drop this idea that running more titles / loops = better results. ZP is POTENT. VERY potent. In fact, we tested a 3 minute version and a 7 minute version and early results are phenomenal. But, since we can’t get people onboard with the current requirements, we definitely won’t be releasing these.

19 Likes

i do not think people are trying to run 4 titles.

i think people are confused because most of use libertine ultima on as needed basis for example, 2 hours before a date.

but instructions for ZP do not cover this aspect so there is confusion.

2 Likes

Honestly I would recommend not even mentioning these versions. I think 15 minutes is short enough, and there aren’t enough people following recommendations as is.

1 Like

Yes, as it’s too early for us to make a determination as to whether it’s possible. I was just throwing the idea out there that we’ll be investigating this.

2 Likes

i disagree.

nothing remains at standstill.

you either get better or worst.

if a 3min and 7 min version gives better results then 15 min then it should be released.

it is not the creators fault if people refuse to follow instructions.

if you buy a hammer and kill someone with it; should hammers no longer be sold?

7 Likes

I know I’m trying a bit hard right here but I just wanna know if this case of use is ok with recommandation since I have only 2 main subs and I’m only thinking about using Libertine for a momentary boost ?

@SaintSovereign What’s your thought about that ?
Sorry in advance if I’m bothering you, just wanna be sure that I’m following recommandations or trying things in some kind of frame that could help to furhter future usage of Libertine ZP

True, but we also have a responsibility to society as a whole also. Eventually we WILL release this, but we may have to do it in a way where we can prevent overexposure. The app may be a good solution for this. We can prevent people from running it multiple times a day.

16 Likes

I dunno, I like to do some visualisation work/meditation as I listen to my loops, 30 mins in total is quite good, I’m not sure that I’d have enough time to anchor myself with all my senses with only 6mins in total :sweat_smile:

Or maybe that part of the work will be done with the new LIFEcharger about to come out lol

Can‘t you simply change your local time on your phone and get over this measurement easily?

I really do not like this idea of forcing people into listening schedules, especially if it can be easily overcome any way. Better to make the sub safer, add scripting that helps the user to follow the guidelines for his individual stack, whatever - or even make two versions of the same title available, one for new people and the stronger one only for people who proved to follow instructions, know what they are doing and can cope with reconciliation.

8 Likes

I’m thinking the same as you
Just that it would give a lot of work to moderate this plus you can bypass this by just saying whatever you want for some amount of time until trust is earned…

Easily dodgable too…
It’s quite a hard task in the end no matter what method

I believe that those who don’t fear overexposure will do it anyway.
We have read people who misuse the current ZP file.
1 hour, 15 minutes, 3 minutes, people will run it multiple times if they wish.
A warning and a Disclaimer should be sufficient if the users are 18+ years.

Don’t like the idea of rationing the use of the subs.

1 Like

if the content is streamed from a central server, it could just be a matter of doing the time-based checks on the server end…like setting a 24-hour clock from when a title was last streamed/run.

My local gym’s tanning beds have a 24-hour “safety feature” like that

2 Likes

I second Saint’s app idea. Rather have something even stronger with rules, it does not bother me whatsoever. And it is good for those who have problems following rules myself included sometimes.

3 Likes

Safety over Freedom, seems like world politics are slowly swapping over to subclubs forum hahah

4 Likes

I am not an American, so I am not so much burdened with freedom, I do not mean that I do not like freedom, but I prefer to achieve the goal, even with restrictions. I am just a more goal oriented person.