Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

Now available under “My Downloads.”

25 Likes

Now i gotta rebuild

4 Likes

Now this is one to test. Though I wish tamer subs like DD and PCC were testable :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This gave me an instant erection. What was also instant were the energetic and psychological changes within my being. This is even faster acting and more powerful than any other version of libertine that came before it. But now I have to see what external results are like with this.

20 Likes

Guys how you feel ? what effects have you noticed ?

What’s DD?

Darw Devil

1 Like

The zp version never worked for me the first and second version did :expressionless:

Lets see if this version works.

1 Like

What’s everyone’s experience with this one.?

1 Like
9 Likes

I have a feeling GLM and Spartan will come tonight

So many sexual subs in Exp. Can I have a money-sub pls? :smiley:

2 Likes

Ran a loop this morning just to try it out. Notice a lot of women looking and trying to keep eye contact. Funny thing is my mindset has shifted it like a new person the women I found attractive am not even giving my attention also this version aura last long all up in the last even right now it almost 6pm.

11 Likes

Can I mix it with another sexual ZP title like primal seduction?

1 Like

Yes. Very much so.

1 Like

I ran this yesterday morning and I think I may be over doing it since the release of experimental titles. Unlike with the other experimental titles I didn’t notice any effect from Libertine (I went to a club with a friend of mine), which is odd because that title usually kicks in super quickly for me. I’m going to take a wild guess and say that it’s from overload/over processing on subs rather than the new build method. I think that playing the experimental files everyday might not be the best pattern for me. I think I might need to let myself process the backlog of information already there before any new effects start to pop up.

7 Likes

Ran libertine experimental today it was 8 hours after running the Primal.

Didn’t see any effects on those around me or even those that I approached.

Maybe it was overload which prevented it from executing.

5 Likes

Did test libertine on a break day and was out activily socializing still not see any effects from it. As i have said previously the first two versions worked very well.

2 Likes

If I may ask, is one these 2 previous versions still available in Download page? in ZP version?

No nomore

1 Like