Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

Did you recieve Shaktipat ?

1 Like

I was running Limitless or Quantum Limitless at that time which seemed to be the cause for that effect. Since, I have dropped those programs I have not experienced it anymore. Limitless Executive is the only limitless programs that always works fine without any side effects for me.

Continuing the program will likely fix the problem on its own though.

4 Likes

This is reminding me of the effects on Modanifil - not the actual effects - I mean that depending on my original mood, or how much I have eaten, or what’s going on in my mind - the modafinil effect could be completely different. Same pill - different result according to my original state.

I don’t think the effect is different depending on 3 mins or 5 mins or 15 mins - it’s just your original state before running it that’s different. So each time you run it, it will be a little different.

1 Like

thanks, only good experiences ahead so :slight_smile:

Funny you say that cause the intelligence scripting in Stark has a better effect on me than Beyond Limitless, and it was immediate. Which is ironic since Stark is the denser script haha

1 Like

Hit a full loop on Libertine instantly feel extremely sensual, aroused, I’m going to report later on the results.

I just like the full loop much better, it’s like the 5 minutes of the exposure do not give me the full energetic effect but it does limit and decrease the reconciliation (at times). But I feel like the 5 minutes do not do justice to the programs. 15 min shows real tangible and powerful results.

To be honest, I can totally see how Libertine can improve sex a lot. There is so much arousal with this program, it’s insane. I give that girl an intense kiss on the cheek and she can’t help but melt.

And I haven’t even tried Diamond… :smirk:

Has anyone tried this in a Custom with Primal Seduction?

I’m not sure how much you can expose to these Auras in Zp without getting drained terribly?

But Libertine makes you sexy, voice eyes demeanour even my tongue and lips feels sweet like it has a sugary taste lol

6 Likes

My new custom arrived last Friday

Primal Seduction
Libertine

All-Seeing
Deus
Direct influence aura
Entranced
Elegance
Instant Spark
Inner Gasoline
Naturalizer
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Pragya
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Potentiator
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Stress Displacement
Tyrant
Total Nonchalance

In 2 days I start a washout, next cycle I put this Beast to test with Lbfh and my Emperor Custom

Here is the secret.
If you pluck a fruit or vegetable from its life source, it stays 15 min long biosintetic alive, after 15 min the decompostation process begins. Now the best food that makes you alive and gives you energetic power is : alive = sprouts

Grow some sprouts and see how well these aura subs last and how much power you get out of these * little * sprouts

:wink:

6 Likes

Omg let me know how this Custom works out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long were you on limitless for? When you stop a sub, you often get a bloom. Sometimes this bloom can come months later.
Also, consider the fact that this could’ve been cumulative. B.L. could’ve laid down the ground work, so Stark build on what was already there…

1 Like

Tbh I wasnt on it for very long, at the time it didnt mesh all that well with me at all at the time although I was going through a lot at the time and that was prior to a HUGE emotional healing event for me which tbh I noticed a big increase in efficiency, integration, and execution of subs after that so I have thought about giving it another try next cycle. Also I only listened to it maybe 2 or 3 times

1 Like

Libertine gave me insane social effects this time around. Same as otherwise, I become very funny and playful, easily connect softly with others, I felt sexually free in my speech and openly spoke with sexual undertones but I did not have the sexual horniness where I’m just craving the woman.

I was in a group setting though so I suspect that was the reason it did not surface.

I did experience it when the aura first hit during the loop and the hour after I felt very hot and warm and starting sweating.

But then the Aura did not spark that much it seems to me it goes “online” when I interact with a woman I feel attracted to, and when I start thinking sexually about her.

More testing to come soon.

7 Likes

I believe M 1 is the precursory for MI5…British Intelligence…LOL

1 Like

M1=Meeting/manifesting women (PS, HS, Wanted)
M2=Mating/having sex (Diamond/SM)
M3=Money-making (Emperor, EoG, Rich)

I originally used Fs
F1=Finding them
F2=Fucking them
F3=Feeding them

But realized they can just buy their own food.

The Ms roll off the tongue better for me really.

10 Likes

Been using this a few weeks now, nothing substantial to report back with us haven’t been in a night life environment to really see how effective it is compared to the normal zp

1 Like

Ohh, never thought about that. Well with ZP everything is possible now.

What do you think, if you have a social occasion at night, is it better to listen to Libertine in the morning on the same day or rather the day before?

An hour before the event is best I think

1 Like

wooow every time I run Libertine my sense of smell gets greatly increased!

I didn’t report it at first because I thought it is just a coincidence or because I no longer drink alcohol when partying. it seems to only occur every time I listen to Libertine and do not get drunk.

my girl has a very strong and distinct smell. It is not unpleasant and kinda sexy, but it is so strong I can smell her 2m away (normally I don’t smell anything). other girls (that do not fit well to me) smell „off” for me. I also turned down women just because of it.

11 Likes

Please continue the conversation here: Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

1 Like